no job, no health waste of life

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
samgeppifan

no job, no health waste of life

Post by samgeppifan » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Birth Date : 24 Nov 1990
Time : 10 : 37 AM
Place : Himatnagar , gujrat, india

Dear friends,
I am in a seriously wasted state of my life. I dont even know what to do, am at wits end and see no hope. Situation only worsens.
I finished my BE Comp studies at 2012. I could not get a job in a software firm even after trying a lot.
The only place I get jobs is Tech Support in call centers which I do not want.
I tried to work with my father from Jan 2013, but in 5-6 months it ended. Everyone was praising me except my father.
I got nothing but insult and insult and insult. He does not even earn that much but I tried my best because doing something is better than doing something. My health also deteriorates by the day, spending literally over a thousand bucks a week on reports and medicines. Cant sustain this too for long cause am tired of heavy doses of anti biotics which seem to have no effect.

I am literally going mad and insane, at the moment I do not even know why I breathe, am as much useless as one can get. Just depressed and frustrated all the time.

Is there any hope ? My D10 chart is too confusing for me, and if you even deduct 1 minute from it, it changes totally.
Even then I fail to understand any reason for my bad career except I know that in my rasi chart, all the planets are in 6,8, 12 except saturn.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: no job, no health waste of life

Post by karthik1984 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:31 am

Hi, you need not be that disheartened. Mars is quite good in your chart. Better time prevailed from last 2 months. You must try now to use the good period.

Do some remedies for Mercury Planet , it will help in career boost.

How was your BE studies?

samgeppifan

Post by samgeppifan » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:18 am

[quote="karthik1984"]Hi, you need not be that disheartened. Mars is quite good in your chart. Better time prevailed from last 2 months. You must try now to use the good period.

Do some remedies for Mercury Planet , it will help in career boost.

How was your BE studies?[/quote]

Thanks a lot for your reply.
I thought my mars was bad cause its Retrograde and in 6th house.
Infact currently I am having illness repeatedly.
Am not doubting you, am a noob so trying to understand, sorry if you felt offended.

What remedies do you suggest for mercury? Is it that bad?

My B E was average at best. My mother had multiple cysts on her head and I had to be in the hospital with her for a good amount of time. Had several KTs for the reason. Some call it an excuse which it might be but thats what it is. In short was not that great. I had very good practical knowledge but without the theoretical % it hardly mattered.

I am also trying for doing MS in USA. What chances do you think I have of going to US and doing good there ?

Again thanks for your valuable time.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Hi, i did not feel anything to be offended. :)

Mercury remedies include listening to Vishnu sahasranamam. and also praying Lord Krishna on Wednesdays.

Jupiter is not good in 8th house, so issues with mother. You have good chance of settling abroad or job prospects abroad. Try for it.

samgeppifan

Post by samgeppifan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:08 pm

[quote="karthik1984"]Hi, i did not feel anything to be offended. :)

Mercury remedies include listening to Vishnu sahasranamam. and also praying Lord Krishna on Wednesdays.

Jupiter is not good in 8th house, so issues with mother. You have good chance of settling abroad or job prospects abroad. Try for it.[/quote]

Hi Sir sorry for late reply was very ill.
Thanks for your reply.

So will jupiter mahadasha which is upcoming will also be pretty bad? IT will be till I am 39.
Almost half life gone by that time.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Dont consume too much antibiotics, it will spoil your immunity and give lot of side effects. Already you have no positive effect you said. Use naturopathy or try yoga to keep you out of stress.
If you can chant VS, it is very good, for mercury, but if not, listening to VS is OK. You can download VS by M.S.Subbalakshmi.
In addition, you can chant the Hayagriva Sampada stotram as follows:

hayagrIva sampadAstotram ||

hayagrIva hayagrIva hayagrIveti vAdinam |
naraM mu~nchanti pApAni daridramiva yoShitaH || 1 ||

hayagrIva hayagrIva hayagrIvEti yo vadet |
tasya nissarate vANI jahnukanyApravAhavat || 2 ||

hayagrIva hayagrIva hayagrIvEti yo dhvaniH |
vishobhate sa vaikuNThakavaaTodghATanakShamaH || 3 ||

shlokatrayamidaM puNyaM hayagrIvapadA~Nkitam |
vAdirAjayatiproktaM paThatAM sampadAM padam || 4 ||

|| iti shrImadvAdirAjapUjyacharaNavirachitaM hayagrIvasampadAstotraM sampUrNam ||

Both can be chanted anytime and on any day.

Dev

samgeppifan

Post by samgeppifan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:20 pm

[quote="Dev"]Dont consume too much antibiotics, it will spoil your immunity and give lot of side effects. Already you have no positive effect you said. Use naturopathy or try yoga to keep you out of stress.
If you can chant VS, it is very good, for mercury, but if not, listening to VS is OK. You can download VS by M.S.Subbalakshmi.
In addition, you can chant the Hayagriva Sampada stotram as follows:

hayagrIva sampadAstotram ||

hayagrIva hayagrIva hayagrIveti vAdinam |
naraM mu~nchanti pApAni daridramiva yoShitaH || 1 ||

hayagrIva hayagrIva hayagrIvEti yo vadet |
tasya nissarate vANI jahnukanyApravAhavat || 2 ||

hayagrIva hayagrIva hayagrIvEti yo dhvaniH |
vishobhate sa vaikuNThakavaaTodghATanakShamaH || 3 ||

shlokatrayamidaM puNyaM hayagrIvapadA~Nkitam |
vAdirAjayatiproktaM paThatAM sampadAM padam || 4 ||

|| iti shrImadvAdirAjapUjyacharaNavirachitaM hayagrIvasampadAstotraM sampUrNam ||

Both can be chanted anytime and on any day.

Dev[/quote]

Thanks a lot my friend,
i found it on youtube by Subbulaxmi.
I am not good enough in Sanskrit so will listen to it.

I discontinued Antibiotics but then again I fell down to Malaria.
So now on that dose, these medicines sap all my energy, am just sitting at home doing nothing. Even my heels pain, cant even stand for 10 minutes.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:17 am

OK, now with malaria, it is better to take antibiotics but then you need to take lot of vitamins and satvik food along with it, once u are ok, then u can try to avoid antibiotics for normal ailments like cough, cold etc.

samgeppifan

Post by samgeppifan » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:03 pm

[quote="Dev"]OK, now with malaria, it is better to take antibiotics but then you need to take lot of vitamins and satvik food along with it, once u are ok, then u can try to avoid antibiotics for normal ailments like cough, cold etc.[/quote]

Thanks a lot Dev ji,
yes now the meds for malaria are over. I wont eat any allopathy any more cause it just destroyed me internally.
Going the ayurvedic way after my own research.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:42 pm

yes, also include organic food, ie grown without pesticides - especially rice, dal and fruits and vegetables. Avoid cauliflower, cabbage which are bright looking since they are grown using pesticides. Eat meiti, palak, pudina, and other greeny leaves.