will i be successful ?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rithesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

will i be successful ?

Post by rithesh » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:29 am

dear astrologer,

06-november-1975
02:07 am
mangalore,karnataka, india

now currently iam having education consultancy in my native. will it be fruitful to me ? now i am not doing bad. i am doing a average kind of business. in 2017 i am planing to open chemist store in my native. will it workout for me ?

regards
rithesh

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: will i be successful ?

Post by elipsis » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:49 am

yes, 2016-17 will be fruitful for you with regard to your business plans.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

rithesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rithesh » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:38 pm

thank you so much sir,
somewhere i feel i am not doing well in business. is there any remedies were i can excel in my business

regards
rithesh

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:56 am

You'll do well in the coming years. If you want you can go to Tirupati and do some service to Lord Sreenivasa and Padmavati.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

rithesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rithesh » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:57 pm

thank you sir...
i had been tirupati last year. again i am planing to go might be this year end or in early 2016.

regards
rithesh

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:29 pm

rithesh wrote:dear astrologer,

06-november-1975
02:07 am
mangalore,karnataka, india

now currently iam having education consultancy in my native. will it be fruitful to me ? now i am not doing bad. i am doing a average kind of business. in 2017 i am planing to open chemist store in my native. will it workout for me ?

regards
rithesh
There is exchange of Venus and Mercury which has weakened due to debilitation of Venus. Current antara lord Moon is unfavorable for you. Be careful with investments.

Best regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com