Need to get out of business partnership

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kbiju

Need to get out of business partnership

Post by kbiju » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello,

This is actually for my father who has been residing in the Gulf for more than 25 years. In 2007, he had invested a large amount of his savings in a car rental business based in the Gulf. The company initially started on a 5 member partnership which reduced to only 2 people(incl my father) in 2011. My father invested more money expecting the business to take off but it always stayed on without much profit. The entry into business was hidden from rest of the family for few years. Recently he has decided to leave Gulf and stay with my mother at native who has been living alone for a while. The partner seems to be reluctant in returning the investment amount and profits, has asked for a waiting period of 3 years. Since such long waiting period was not acceptable, my father has filed a case to speed up the process. Would like to know the chances of getting the investment money soon?
My fathers birth date time is as follows: 16th April 1953(Thu) 27 Ghati 11 Vighati after sunrise.
Regards,

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need to get out of business partnership

Post by Lex » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:47 am

You have not mentioned the place, though you had mentioned after sunrise birth time in Nazhigai ...

If you don't know the place of birth, he is your father, you can select K.P.Prashna, same process as you did for Progeny query

I will see from father's house

kbiju

Post by kbiju » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:41 pm

[quote="Lex"]You have not mentioned the place, though you had mentioned after sunrise birth time in Nazhigai ...

If you don't know the place of birth, he is your father, you can select K.P.Prashna, same process as you did for Progeny query

I will see from father's house[/quote]

Place of birth: North Paravoor, Kerala 683513(10.134306, 76.244452)

Lex,

Number:100
Query:Will my father get his investment amount from business in the next year?

Regards,

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:14 am

Thanks for choosing K.P.Prashna

I assume you had selected the K.P.prashna number

At the time of casting prashna chart,today is Friday, Shukra, in the Heaven's map, at the latitude I was in, lagna was transiting in Rishabham, Shukra, in nk of Krittika ,Ravi in sub of Budha and today Chandra transiting in Mithunam, Budha in nk of Mrigasirsam, Kuja.. In the sign of Budha, Rahu is lording, representing Budha and Ravi, conjoined with Shukra and Kuja

Your dad's lagna sputa cusp falls in Mesha in Bharani nk in sub of Shani and Shani in Shani's star
Today Shani in rapt conjunction with Budha and Ravi, 3rd, 6th and 5th cusp lords resply...joint results
6th house... litigation
Shani is badakalord as well as badakstana
Ravi is government karaka
Shani is delay karaka
Lagna sputa deposition of Shukra in 6th
Shukra is 2nd or internal asset( legitimate money) cusp lord one of the significator along with Guru
Shukra in 6th denotes.. got into tiffy..legalized, 7th , Shukra also in 6th, Guru in 5th natural justice karaka as well as your dad's 2nd house significator
Shukra aspects Ketu in 12th in nirayana rasi along with Kuja( your dad's lagna) . Ketu represents Guru as well as Shani, but Ketu in 11th. Ketu denotes LAwyers/Judge..or final justise giver or moksha karaka

In your Dad's 7th bhava, Shani, Budha, Ravi are associated, all are in Shani'sstar
It denotes the person is strong connected with Government, Thula or Libra sign shows transport or movable or communication.. denotes a Government regulated transport company, where your Dad had invested and now in entangled along with Judiciary case

Shani aspects Guru and your dad's 2nd cusp...it shows it is going to be tough and delay in getting back the money... is it fully, or partly or staggered way or not promised at all?

Lets see now , Is the money entangled of your Dad, will he get back ? if yes, than when?

6th cusp of your dad, falls in Virgo or Kanya... a misery or litigation sign and a Budha's sign
6th cusp in Hastam nk in sub of Ravi and Ravi in Shani's star
both are in 7th... so your dad's partner or partners are happy with your dad's efforts

Now today Chandra in 3rd in nairayan rasi but goes to 2nd and in Kuja's star, Kuja in 6th but goes to 5th
( your mind during divine number or prashna selection, prayed Lord Siva or Umadevi and or Lord Kartikeya for solutions to get the money back for your dad, which in litigation ,Chandra denotes liquid money or assets, she is deposited in 2nd)

Your Dad will get the money but there are delays, since Shani getting associated
Shani aspecting Guru... further payments will be in parts
Ravi involved.. money transactions to your dad will be settled through Govt
Budha sign involved... instalment or staggered payment will be done to your dad on the entangled money
Budha also involved.. it will lead to many transactions of staggered payments from his ex-partner

When the money got stuck, your Dad can avail ( I am not touching or predicting on Gulf court orders etc, I am only looking 2nd cusp, material assets of your dad)

Today Chandra in Mrigasirsam, Guru in Purvaphalguni nk

Guru's aspect on his 11th cusp is adverse
When Guru transits from Kanya to Thula, i.e. and aspects trine 11th cusp , till that period , entire money will not be paid to your dad
Till Oct 2017, he has to wait for a mutually agreed pre-paid schedules of staggered payments

kbiju

Post by kbiju » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:13 am

Lex,
Thanks again! That is quiet a delay. Are their any remedies that can be done to bring the luck in our favor?
Regards,

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:24 am

If Heaven's cusp says so, nothing can be done, because Shanidev involved. I am not that type of analyst, who says Divine remedies will bring luck etc, I will not motivate you to chant, say you start remedies, you don't get results, than you will start thinking negatively on Almighty.

Only in Dharma Karmas or in illness case I will prescribe remedies

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:33 am

Are your father sick?, because during analysis I could sense, let me know?

Now that Prashna no use , it is dead chart , as I completed the analysis

kbiju

Post by kbiju » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:22 am

Thanks Lex.

My father is not sick, actually he rarely falls sick.He is very much tuned into spirituality, yoga etc. His wife(mother) on the other hand has small health issues very often. You had mentioned about my mothers well being during my prashna(http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 22&t=31175). Regards,

kbiju

Post by kbiju » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello Lex,

This is just to notify you that judiciary in the Gulf got involved to settle my fathers case and a mutual agreement was reached. As you had correctly predicted, the partner has signed off post dated cheques(staggered payments) to my father which will complete only by Jan 2017. thanks again for your time.

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:22 pm

Amazing read... Glad to know the predictions came about true !