When my financial conditions and carreer will improve

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Re: When my financial conditions and carreer will improve

Post by Naitikjani223 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:30 am

Hello Vjjk2003,

Though I am not an astrologer, I will share my views here with you on your current situation, You may ignore them - I leave this up to you.

You are going through Rahu major period, which ends in November 2016. Rahu will give results of,

Sign lord Mercury: 1,8,10
Nakshatra lord Mars: 3,8
Conjunction with Venus: 2,9

8th house/bhava denotes challenges in life, sufferings, sudden changes, obstacles etc. Rahu is causing problems through placement of its Nakshatra lord and Sign lord in 8th bhava.

Sub period of Mars is going, Mars in 8th, in Star of Sun, who rules 12th in your chart, placed in 8th bhava, again 12th is for losses, expenditure, 8th for challenges.

You will need to manage things with precaution till November 2016 after which you will have major period of Jupiter and Jupiter is in mutual aspect with 10th lord Mercury in rashi chart. So, your career and present situation will improve once Jupiter period starts.

Also, Your 9th and 10th lord are exchanging houses in your chart, which is very prosperous yoga in astrology.
In D-10 too, 10th lord has aspect on 10th house, So Career will be steady once this Rahu period is over.

Hope this helps.