money problem

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
somyas

money problem

Post by somyas » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Dob 21 aug 1964
time 6am
place of birth Barrackpore near Kolkata in W Bengal
88 22 east
22 46 north
When will my financial problems end does my birth charth show wealth
somyas

PremiumMan18

Re: money problem

Post by PremiumMan18 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:46 am

Hi!

What you have to be aware of is that the planet that controls your wealth through the 2nd and 11th house, mercury, is retrograding. This will create a reflection in your communications, stability, values, and collaboration with others, as opposed to action.

In your D2 chart (Not Hora) mercury continues to control your wealth and sits in the 7th with saturn, this will create delay. But saturn is powerful. You need to work for your money.

The D10 is also very important to look at. 1st lord Jupiter sits in Capricorn in the 2nd house of wealth conjunct Ketu aspected by mercury. Indications of a separation from discipline, and simultaneously a demand for hard work that you may not be meeting.

My advice to you-

Be aware of your retrograding mercury, be conscious of a tendency to reflect rather than act when it comes to communications and collaborative efforts. Through this consciousness you can overcome any difficulty and apply the work that is needed to obtain your wealth. You should apply yourself through communication, and collaboration with others.

Be aware that you must work hard. You have a strong sense of self, this will naturally be applied but a further awareness of how powerful you are as an individual will help.

In your career the aforementioned individuality and personal expression is key within the context of very hard work. Keep moving, keep expressing, stay disciplined. You have a lot of creative power. Creative power that does not need to be expressed through arts or media but it could be. Generally creative power within your discipline. This will also help you achieve your wealth.

In conclusion I believe it's most important for you to be aware of your reflective tendencies and not wallow in them. Retrogration is here to teach lessons, and these lessons are surrounding your wealth. Does that mean you wont be able to achieve wealth? Absolutely not. You must be a strong individual, who works hard, and expresses oneself, possibly creatively.

On top of all of this the Dashas you are in currently experiencing are also requiring of you lots of hard work. Stay disciplined!

Best of luck!!
-Triston

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:51 pm

somyas wrote:Dob 21 aug 1964
time 6am
place of birth Barrackpore near Kolkata in W Bengal
88 22 east
22 46 north
When will my financial problems end does my birth charth show wealth
somyas
Somyas,

Your Leo rising chart is not reflecting financial problems. Are you sure time of birth is correct.

Best regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

somyas

Post by somyas » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Thank's for your reply .Do I have any good yogas for wealth .willmy wealth be mostly from career or inheritance
somyas

PremiumMan18

Post by PremiumMan18 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:06 pm

The Yogas are there, however I encourage you not to focus on that.
Your the retrogration and ketu in the D10 are encouraging your money problems.

When Mercury is retrograde it is moving backwards in the sky, and it will be doing a very similar thing in your life.

This forum post is indicative of a tendency to sit and study and through your mercurian activities instead of being actively mercurian. Actively working and communicating to achieve your financial goals.

somyas

Post by somyas » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:12 pm

thank's for your reply .I am still waiting for my inheritance we just have one source of income still have to pay of our mortage .will I get a good job with good salary till now I have just had seasonal jobs

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mathur_dinesh » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:33 am

Venus is associated with Rahu and Mars. Rahu is behind Venus and it is tending to separate from Venus. Mars is very close to Venus and Venus being a faster planet would be inclined to chase Mars which is inimical to Venus.
Saturn is in a trine to Venus in the birth chart with no inhibiting planets in between. Therefore you definitely have wealth yoga in your chart. The effect of Mars on your finances would manifest itself in the way it has done recently.
Till the middle of January this year you were in the major-period of Jupiter since the last 16 years.
Saturn has started barely three months ago.
There is distinct indication that during your Jupiter major-period you had to face financial difficulties for sometime but the current Saturn major-period does not show any such possibility.
The aspects of the Sun and Mercury on Saturn are not good. The aspect of Mercury on Saturn is a particularly difficult one and the sub-period of Mercury in the major-period of Saturn starting from January 2019 and lasting till September 2021 could give rise to some unpleasant developments.
Job situation is likely to improve in this major-period.
As regards money you are now in for a better period.
:D

somyas

Post by somyas » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:12 pm

Thank's for your reply
Does my birthchart or career show success or ordinary life