Whether I will get back my money or not ?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
starsinsky

Whether I will get back my money or not ?

Post by starsinsky » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:23 am

Dear learned members,

A good friend of mine borrowed 1 Lac from me saying their family is having difficult time in Business and income. Since, we were together in college and had a very good relations, I trusted and gave 1 Lac out of my savings in spite of knowing I may have to face difficulties in financial matters later on, but since we had good relation and understanding, I showed faith in him and took this risk without informing to my family. Initially he promised to return in within 2-3 months in installments but now its been a year and there is not a single rupee return from him. Now I am in tough situation in terms of finance in my life but when I asked he said he has bought new house and took big loan from bank & other people as well, So right now he himself in difficult situation. I am not sure whether he would ever return my money back or not.

If any learned and expert members on this forum can help me with Prashna chart to understand the situation whether I will get my money back OR not, I will really be thankful.

Awaiting for response.
Thank you.