Rahu and Venus in 11th house

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Rahu and Venus in 11th house

Post by starwar » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:38 pm

D.O.B: April/29/1983
Time: 1:00 PM
Place: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Hello, can anyone tell me what the rahu and venus in 11th house means for me in terms of wealth? Does it have to be at good degrees to attract wealth? Can I partake in lotteries? Thank you.
Last edited by starwar on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahu and Venus in 11th house

Post by SWARNIM » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:08 am

No significant effect over wealth gain, instead it seems negative. Partaking in lotteries is also not advisable.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:17 pm

I would like to understand how this can be a negative combination. What makes it so? I have read much on how this combination is positive.

ascetic
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ascetic » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:20 pm

Interesting chart. You have two exalted planets and two planets in their own signs. Your sun and mars have full dig-bala in the 10th house, and your saturn is exalted in the 4th.

However, to answer your question, I am not seeing rahu and venus in the 11th. I'm seeing rahu in the 12th and venus and mercury in the 11th. Venus in the 11th in own sign could mean big gains through arts or entertainment industry. May I ask what you do for a living?

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:33 pm

[quote="ascetic"]Interesting chart. You have two exalted planets and two planets in their own signs. Your sun and mars have full dig-bala in the 10th house, and your saturn is exalted in the 4th.

However, to answer your question, I am not seeing rahu and venus in the 11th. I'm seeing rahu in the 12th and venus and mercury in the 11th. Venus in the 11th in own sign could mean big gains through arts or entertainment industry. May I ask what you do for a living?[/quote]

I recently learned i have several yogas in my chart. Wonder how they will impact my life? You would think with my exaltations I would have experienced some fortunes. I have yet to see them fructify.

Regarding my rahu, sorry it was my mistake. I was lead incorrectly by a chart calculator. Oddly, it was a vedic chart calculator and it also stated my ascendent as leo with sagittarius moon, which is also incorrect. Why are there such vast differences with different formats?

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:38 pm

Sorry forgot to add, i originally studied in 3d animation hoping to work on movies or tv shows. As I continued, I realized I wasn't completely invested. I didn't understand why. Since delving into astrology, i've been told that my destiny is not in arts hence why it didnt work. In my divisional charts, it is seen that my destiny lies in speaking and land or real estate. Im not sure how much truth is in it but it seems I must follow that path. Do you see it in my chart?

ascetic
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ascetic » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:07 am

Yes, among other yogas, you have a ruchaka yoga with Mars in a kendra in it's own sign, and you also have a sasa yoga with Saturn exalted in a kendra. I'm not an expert, but your chart seems to indicate fame of some kind, with an extremely strong sun in the 10th conjunct a strong 10th lord. Venus is well-placed in the 11th in its own sign, which seems to indicate money through arts, so I'm not sure why someone told you that your destiny is not in the arts. I wish I could tell you more, but I'm still a beginner, so don't put too much weight on my words. I'm interested to see what other astrologers say though.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:34 pm

Oh that's okay. You're very knowledgable for a beginner. It took me many months to find out I had certain yogas in my own chart. I hope all this denotes some sort of fame as you said. Even if its just among my neighbourhood :D