Preferred Investment Types

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
prateek15aug

Preferred Investment Types

Post by prateek15aug » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:42 am

Hi all,

Requesting members to please suggest me the types of investments that I can do as per my chart. I recently tried trading in stock market, in start of 2016, but it resulted into negative for me. I guess it was Rahu's transit into my lagna that pushed me to do that. I am able to speculate script movements pretty well (maybe because of placement of yogakarka Mars in fifth house), but still not able to make any money.
I'd be really thankful if you guys can suggest if investing/trading in stock market would be financially beneficial for me, or should I switch to property or any other 'safe' investments such as bank deposits :)

My birth details are:
DoB: 15/08/1986
ToB: 06:24 AM
Place: Indore, Madhya Pradesh

shane2573

Re: Preferred Investment Types

Post by shane2573 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:31 am

lord of 11th mercury in 12th is not a good sign for profit. if you intend to invest then look at shares of companies which are small caps especially in the field of communication , education and import export.

venus in 2nd house is fallen and hence stored income / family lineage would be fluctuating and may be lost on account of expenses.

currently running saade sati and hence confusion would remain. saturn and mars are conjoined in 4th house so right now not a good time as one part of ur mind wants action but the other ( saturn ) makes you restraint.

prateek15aug

Post by prateek15aug » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Hi Shane,

Thanks for the quick reply.
So, as per the position of mercury, would you still suggest me to invest or should I stay completely out of it. As I have read that connection of Rahu with 11H is important for trading, which I do not have in my chart.
Regarding sade sati, what would you suggest after saturn moves out of scorpio in 2017?

Would also appreciate if you can share the combinations/placements in a chart that proves beneficial for a native in trading or other investments.

Thanks

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:12 am

here are my two cents:

i work in the investment field; irrespective of any astrological principles, one must invest for longer time horizon., if your horizon is 10+ years, on average people will return around 6 to 7% net of fees, (cumulatively). Put in moderate portfolio which keeps up with inflation and has modest returns., then sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!

i don't recommend short term investing unless of course you're a trader and have all the secrets ;-)

hope this helps,
Smile