Need assistance in choosing a gemstone

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need assistance in choosing a gemstone

Post by AstroDrAnjna » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:00 pm

no need to wear blue sapphire
it is already strong in shadbal

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेन्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ।।

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:00 am

anilk wrote:Dear All,
Appreciate if you could help me know which gemstone will suit me the most. Can I wear a blue sapphire stone??

My birth details are:

D.O.B - 03rd June 1984
Birth time - 4:25pm
Place of birth - Bokaro, Jharkhand

Thanks,
Anil Kumar
Anil,

You can wear diamond or alternative white sapphire for your lagna lord Venus in dusthana and slightly combust.

Regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

ravinderccmb

Post by ravinderccmb » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Your chart shows many planet periods have aggression or stress and problems.During antra period of Mars ie 2007 there was increased aggression and problems. during 2010-2012 ( antra period of Jupiter) there was aggression and depression and losses. the antra period of Saturn (2012-2015)also shows increased aggression, prone to health issues and losses/problems. Presently running Ketu mahadasa which is showing struggles in career, increased expenses and stress. If these events match with your status, its better to avoid gem stones, as no gem stone is signifying exclusive positive results for your chart.