Saving and Investing

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ramyaptnk
Contributor
Contributor

Saving and Investing

Post by ramyaptnk » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:48 am

Dear learned astrologers, please advise.

I have recently come out of a disastrous shani dasa. All my savings in that dasa went into drains. Although I earned pretty well, wherever I invested or lent never came back or went bad. I now really fear investing anywhere.

My question is will I ever be able to save money and make some property for my daughter. The concern is more as I am a single parent.

DOB 16-12-1977
POB ULHASNAGAR
TOB 13:50

Thanks in advance!

ramyaptnk
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Saving and Investing

Post by ramyaptnk » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:13 pm

Can someone please respond??

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Hi Ramya.... ok, born in Ulhasnagar, a native of Maharshtra....Jai Maharshtra. Still live out there ?

I analyze chart through K.P.System of astrology

12th house or rather 12th cusp analysis will reveal nature of investment, 12th significators properly disposed and in good aspect both ( through grahas drishti and solar drishtis) and should be connected to 11th or 2nd houses of chart.

Now you said.. you invested in the past, you either didn't get the legitimate or market ( govt fixed rate) returns on investment

Lets briefly tell you, how I would analyze on your investment ( when I say Investment, it is only Govt approved or legal approved investment, that also includes Pvt banking financial instruments, but I would exclude any private chit funds that you may have or have not invested or thinking about etc, this type of investment is a parallel economy of scamsters operating in our country, we have witnessed enough such kinds in Eastern part of the country)
12th.... Investment
6th.... Credits, paying to someone,etc
8th.... PF/Gratuity/ pension etc from employer, dividends, pay outs of any sales of mutual funds ( open ended or even closed) and any inherited includes legitimate Property, theft, stealing, insurance premium etc
your 5th cusp will tell me about your progeny ( your 8th cusp is her 4th cusp... related to education, your investment cusp becomes your daughter's 8th cusp, your 6th cusp becomes her internal assets cusps, your 11th cusp becomes her 7th cusp, which is business partner or life partner csup....)

Your 12th cusp what it says , I have to analysis, further your 11th cusp too along with 6th cusp ( therefore debit- Credit analysis ,a P/L statement and than balance sheet)

Today is Thursday, Guru, as I look at the heaven's map at the time, when I thought of to analyze your chart ( I haven't started yet populating your chart), at my latitude, Rising lagna in Dhanur, GUru and deposited in Purvashada nk and in sub of Shani, today also Chandra in Dhanur in Guru's sign and in Moolam nk, today Guru in Budha's sign and in Hastam nk

Lots of Guru's influence will be on Chart, Your Chandra will be having connection with Guru and Chayagrahas, and lagna will be connected to Guru's sign

Let me manually prepare K.P.Chart, with Raphael ephemeris, and K.P.Panchangam

....contd.... Jai Maharshtra

p.s.... You said single parent, why you didn't try for second life partner?, if it is personal you may ignore this query

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:28 pm

yes you will be able to make property in future
ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेन्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ।।

ramyaptnk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramyaptnk » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Thanks Anjanaji and Lex. Lex, I will await your further analysis :-)