Money , career and life

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pratimc77

Money , career and life

Post by pratimc77 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:55 pm

DOB - 5th october 1990
TOB - 10:31 AM
POB - KOLKATA
Sex-Male
Hello everyone ,
As you see i'm right now 26 years old and without a job . I have been appearing for government exams without a luck .
it's mentally not that easy to stay unemployed for that long . sometimes i think suicide must be a good option but yet to generate that much courage . The girl i loved got married recently as i was unable to get a stable job so couldn't make her of my own .
i'm pretty desperate right now also little depressed.could you tell me will i have a career or my financial situation will ever be improved .
because i think now i need to face the reality and stop living in dreams .
thank you .

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Money , career and life

Post by AstroDrAnjna » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:11 pm

your success time not so far
sometimes delay for betterment
keep trying for govt job
ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेन्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ।।

pratimc77

Re: Money , career and life

Post by pratimc77 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Anjna mam pretty sorry to disturb you again but it's unbearable depression from i'm going through can't concentrate on my studies . Can you give me time frame when will I get a job and get married .
Can I get a job this year if I can't I don't know what to with my life .
You know mam it's pretty difficult to cope . I couldn't keep the girl I was madly in love as I can't offer anything . It's killing me every day . Is it coz venus is debilitated and I'm a manglik also going through from venus-mercury antardasha? . I'm sorry for that long post but I just can't pass this period of life