Surrounded with problems from all spheres...kindly help

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rajatdhawan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Surrounded with problems from all spheres...kindly help

Post by rajatdhawan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:02 am

Rajat Dhawan
26/09/1981
1950 hrs
new Delhi

Life has taken an ugly turn, professionally, personally, lost most of it,still loosing each day,

Jobless
wife not willing to stay with me, planning for divorce,
living in rental house, may b become homeless soon,
penniless presently
Illusions all round seeing myself coming out of all this one day with flying colors, but still its Rahu mahadasha I know all illusions, may b I will only collect the left overs/remains of whats left which I once called life.

Could someone plz predict what future is bestowing upon me, should I even dream or loose all hopes, some light may be a tiny ray of hope at the end of the tunnel can keep me going/ some remedial measures before I totally become insane.

Would be highly grateful if someone could look into this and advice.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Surrounded with problems from all spheres...kindly help

Post by Sujit » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:34 pm

rajatdhawan wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:02 am
Rajat Dhawan
26/09/1981
1950 hrs
new Delhi

Life has taken an ugly turn, professionally, personally, lost most of it,still loosing each day,

Jobless
wife not willing to stay with me, planning for divorce,
living in rental house, may b become homeless soon,
penniless presently
Illusions all round seeing myself coming out of all this one day with flying colors, but still its Rahu mahadasha I know all illusions, may b I will only collect the left overs/remains of whats left which I once called life.

Could someone plz predict what future is bestowing upon me, should I even dream or loose all hopes, some light may be a tiny ray of hope at the end of the tunnel can keep me going/ some remedial measures before I totally become insane.

Would be highly grateful if someone could look into this and advice.
You are in the antara of Jupiter in 6th which can bring you difficulties with finances, relationships at home. Lagna lord is debilitated causes challenges to health and job. There will be some improvement in your chart from June onwards which can bring chances for job.

Good luck !
-Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

rajatdhawan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rajatdhawan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello Sujit

Thank you for the insight, could you please tell me, should I be keeping hope in life relating to job, money, personal life, financial stability in future or things will go from bad to worse.

Regards

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:07 am

rajatdhawan wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:36 pm
Hello Sujit

Thank you for the insight, could you please tell me, should I be keeping hope in life relating to job, money, personal life, financial stability in future or things will go from bad to worse.

Regards
Yes, you can expect positive things in future.

Best wishes,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com