Money money money.......will I be able to make huge amount of money in my life somebody please tell me this

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ameet

Money money money.......will I be able to make huge amount of money in my life somebody please tell me this

Post by Ameet » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 pm

22/01/1990
Ameet Singh
Bhilai,chattisgarh
Time 06:36 am
I want to earn a lot of money can someone advise me if its possible or not looking at my chart.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Money money money.......will I be able to make huge amount of money in my life somebody please tell me this

Post by Sujit » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:20 pm

Ameet wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 pm
22/01/1990
Ameet Singh
Bhilai,chattisgarh
Time 06:36 am
I want to earn a lot of money can someone advise me if its possible or not looking at my chart.
Your benefic planets Mars, Mercury and Saturn are in 12th which gives foreign connection to earnings and more expenses. Tenth lord on the ascendant is favorable for job and income. The planet Moon is weak by debilitation brings limited income through partnerships.
Regards, Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

Ameet

Re: Money money money.......will I be able to make huge amount of money in my life somebody please tell me this

Post by Ameet » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Thank you
Sujit but could you please tell me if my chart is supportive of the film industry as an actor or director as I was advised by somebody for the year 2020 onwards and when would I get some permanent source of income

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:52 pm

Ameet wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:40 pm
Thank you
Sujit but could you please tell me if my chart is supportive of the film industry as an actor or director as I was advised by somebody for the year 2020 onwards and when would I get some permanent source of income
There is some support to work in film industry due to your tenth lord Venus rules job is on the ascendant ruling self. It is difficult to say about your acting or director skills. Regarding income I have mentioned in my previous message. Good luck.

Regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com