My future financial status.

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ksjksjksj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

My future financial status.

Post by ksjksjksj » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Hello,

I am 25 year old male. I am interested to know what will my financial status be in future. I have manifested significant amounts of money just by thinking about it in my meditation. I am an animation artist but my interest does not lie in working for someone else in a studio. I found a gap in certain procedures of this industry - and thus I had an idea for new Startup service that will address this gap. I will be going to UK to launch my Startup sometime in the last quarter of this year 2017. How do my finances look in the future?

Here are my charts:

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/8773/drUVpH.jpg

If you cannot access the chart of if link is removed, then here are the details:

7th August 1991
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
09:10 AM

Looking forward to your thoughts. :) Thank you!

ksjksjksj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: My future financial status.

Post by ksjksjksj » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:35 am

Anyone?

ksjksjksj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ksjksjksj » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:44 am

Hi could anyone kindly shed any light? Grateful.

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 pm

Nice to know that! good. Wish you all the best.

Astrologically, I see that you always to tussel and struggle a lot to get things on the roll. This constant pushy push nature will be a long term pattern.
This year Nov onwards till 2018 Oct, could be the time where you attempt to goto market, if possible. Post that till 2020 also is fine, but the previous phase could be lot more smoother.
2020-2022 will be very important and one of the most rewarding period, at the same time I see change in career. Hence see if this info helps you making your moves to suite the climate.

ksjksjksj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ksjksjksj » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:37 pm

Thank you so much Surya. Yes I will keep that in mind. Although I have a confusion. My parents always said I am born at 9:09 AM at which time my ascendant is Leo and placement of house changes. But just 20 seconds after that at around 9:10 my ascendant becomes Virgo. I associate more with Virgo when it comes to my traits but I am not sure what is the correct time.

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:12 am

My miss about the degree lagna. Can you please list out any keyevents in your life, how did the studies go? is your like work inline with the education, relationship with parents, any siblings...etc.?

ksjksjksj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ksjksjksj » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:11 am

Thank you so much!

Born 7th august 1991. Generally good in studies. But failed miserably during 2003-2004 (in 8th standard), 2004-2005 (9th standard). But did not have to repeat since principal believed I will perform better in 10th (2005-2006). I scored 65% in 10th. And 70% in ISC board 2009. 2009-2012 I did BA where I scored distinction and stood 10th in state. 2013-2014 I went to UK for Masters where I scored Merit (69%). I am an animation artist and photographer.

Since late 2014 I am in India only, wanted to go abroad for work but companies did not want to sponsor visa due to hassle involved even though they liked my work. That brought me idea for startup I talked about.

And now just this saturday I received endorsement for UK's Tier 1 High Value Migrant visa to go to UK and develop my startup. It also includes full time work permit if I want to.

Last year I was named 1 of Top 200 Best Digital Artists in the World out of 54 countries. Got lots of newspaper coverage this year in March and April.

Relationship with Mom not good. She has always been verbally abusive and it started when I failed for first time in 8th standard. Till date she likes younger brother much more.

Relationship with Dad and Younger brother is awesome! My best friends.

I am liked by most - but very few friends always but good ones.

Had gallbladder removal surgery in May 2012 due to gallstones. Since then health is fine, but a little weak digestion if I consume too much fatty food. But overall great.

I am Hindu, was close to Muslim girl during college (2009-2014). Very close and great chemistry. But she didn't wanna date. But we remained close until she got married in 2015. After that friendship also broke. Since then no luck in girls department. Yes there are quite a few who like me but I don't like them, and the couple I liked since 2015 didn't show interest.

Great manifestation powers. The results I got in college, I had visualized them 4 months before, every mark in every subject was ditto! I also manifested money and other events just hours after thinking of them. But same doesn't work when I want a girlfriend haha.

Serious meditator since March 2016. After which I saw great success. The girl I was pursuing, I saw flashed of engagement ring on her finger in my mind during my meditation. I discarded it since she is single. Few months later I found she 'Used' to be engaged back in 2013 but broke up.

I am tall 5'11" and a bit thin.

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:10 pm

I think it Leo Lagna and not Virgo. I request others to validate.