marriage denied

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Re: marriage denied

Post by Gammaray99 » 04 Oct 2016

astro dr anjna wrote:marriage is promised in the chart
there is yoga for marriage during jupiter transit in libra 2017-18
Thanks!!!!
Will it be with an American like me or a foreigner? Will it be a plural marriage (like I'm wife #2)? I live here in the Middle East and this practice is accepted and common. Thanks so much!!!!

Snapchat: heyplaygirl99
Http://www.facebook.com/cherryblossomgirl99

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gammaray99 » 16 Oct 2016

revribhav wrote:No need for worry, your luck rises 32nd year
I'm 32 and my luck is still crap

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gammaray99 » 26 Jan 2018

It’s been like 5 years since I started this thread and I’m Still completely single!! :(

Are y’all sure I’m gonna marry because I’ll be in my mid 30s soon

punit9639

Post by punit9639 » 26 Jan 2018

Hi Gammaray99,

Venus indicates Marital blessings in Vedic astrology. As Venus is debilitated in your Birth Chart and D9 chart, there will be significant delay in your marriage. Furthermore, Venus in 12th house with affliction of Rahu can worsen things in marriage. This aspect also shows foreign spouse. Lord of the 7th house is very strong in your birth chart which means there is no denial of marriage/relationship.

Saturn aspect on 7th house definitely means delay in marriage usually mid 30s. Saturn here teaches us to be mature enough before getting married. In other words, once you get married you will be able to sustain this marriage with your maturity.

You will start seeing so many positive changes in your life from September 2019. Please keep patience as it will take you to a better life. When problems/challenges in marriage are indicated in a chart only signifies marital life. It means, you can definitely have a relationship but can avoid marrying to your partner to avoid such challenges. It is still a Union between 2 people and happy life but avoids marital challenges.

For expert advice on this matter, you can also consult Vaghn Paul Manley through "Readings" section of this site. He is one of the greatest astrologers and owner of this forum. Thank me later, you won't regret it.

Hope this helps.

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 26 Jan 2018

18/09/1984 @ 09:45am in corpus christi/texas/78405
female

Your lagna is Libra and rasi is Gemini. Your Venus is debilitated in rasi and navamsa chart and very weak. Venus is the giver of marriage and love. Your lagna lord is Venus too who gives you all of life's gifts. So tough luck for you..

Sani is in lagna itself and can make you very stubborn and not adjust to anything or anyone and push your way in all things. Sani is aspecting 7th house of spouse too. 2nd house of family is heavily afflicted with mars and ketu. Mars in own house can give you anger issues and impatience. 8th house of inlaws is got ragu. Venus is weak and hidden in 12th house and with Sun who can burn away venus.

Late marriage is best for you. Marriage will surely happen. Because your moon lagna is good. From moon your 2nd house is good, 7th house has Jupiter is own house which is very good. Marriage will surely happen and it will be good. But for good marriage unconditional love, adjustment and flexibility is key. reduce your emotions and remain calm.

Goodluck. Keep positive thoughts and listen to Shiva mantra on youtube for good husband.

ADC
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ADC » 26 Jan 2018

Possible after mid of September 2018. Sagittarius-Sagittarius will start from mid of September aspected by Dk[ Darakarka] Sun, Venus Ak[Atmakarka], Jupiter Pk[Putrakarka]. In D9 again Venus the Ak aspecting the Sagittarius along with Bk Saturn.

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

punit9639 wrote:
26 Jan 2018
Hi Gammaray99,

Venus indicates Marital blessings in Vedic astrology. As Venus is debilitated in your Birth Chart and D9 chart, there will be significant delay in your marriage. Furthermore, Venus in 12th house with affliction of Rahu can worsen things in marriage. This aspect also shows foreign spouse. Lord of the 7th house is very strong in your birth chart which means there is no denial of marriage/relationship.

Saturn aspect on 7th house definitely means delay in marriage usually mid 30s. Saturn here teaches us to be mature enough before getting married. In other words, once you get married you will be able to sustain this marriage with your maturity.

You will start seeing so many positive changes in your life from September 2019. Please keep patience as it will take you to a better life. When problems/challenges in marriage are indicated in a chart only signifies marital life. It means, you can definitely have a relationship but can avoid marrying to your partner to avoid such challenges. It is still a Union between 2 people and happy life but avoids marital challenges.

For expert advice on this matter, you can also consult Vaghn Paul Manley through "Readings" section of this site. He is one of the greatest astrologers and owner of this forum. Thank me later, you won't regret it.

Hope this helps.
Thank you so so so much for this response. Now I’m feeling hopeful :) I appreciate your response

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

astrolover2017 wrote:
26 Jan 2018
female

Your lagna is Libra and rasi is Gemini. Your Venus is debilitated in rasi and navamsa chart and very weak. Venus is the giver of marriage and love. Your lagna lord is Venus too who gives you all of life's gifts. So tough luck for you..

Sani is in lagna itself and can make you very stubborn and not adjust to anything or anyone and push your way in all things. Sani is aspecting 7th house of spouse too. 2nd house of family is heavily afflicted with mars and ketu. Mars in own house can give you anger issues and impatience. 8th house of inlaws is got ragu. Venus is weak and hidden in 12th house and with Sun who can burn away venus.

Late marriage is best for you. Marriage will surely happen. Because your moon lagna is good. From moon your 2nd house is good, 7th house has Jupiter is own house which is very good. Marriage will surely happen and it will be good. But for good marriage unconditional love, adjustment and flexibility is key. reduce your emotions and remain calm.

Goodluck. Keep positive thoughts and listen to Shiva mantra on youtube for good husband.
This is all true about me and my life. Thank you very much for looking at my chart

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

ADC wrote:
26 Jan 2018
Possible after mid of September 2018. Sagittarius-Sagittarius will start from mid of September aspected by Dk[ Darakarka] Sun, Venus Ak[Atmakarka], Jupiter Pk[Putrakarka]. In D9 again Venus the Ak aspecting the Sagittarius along with Bk Saturn.
Thank you, let’s see. :)

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have any idea when it’ll happen?
Also, will Saturn Mahadasa bring good results for me or mediocre since my Lagna lord is too weak
astrolover2017 wrote:
26 Jan 2018
female

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saturn is your yoga karaka whether your lagna is weak or not, it doesnt matter. He will surely give you best results. For lagna owned by venus, Saturn will give all good things, he is deemed to give it, its his duty. Jupiter is enemy of Venus and nothing beneficial comes out of his maha dasa. from end of 2018 and beginning of 2019 you will slowly meet the right people, go to the right places, get the right information and will be led into the best path.

Jupiter Mars 03 - 01 - 2016 10 - 12 - 2016
Jupiter Raghu 10 - 12 - 2016 03 - 05 - 2019
Saturn Saturn 03 - 05 - 2019 06 - 05 - 2022
Saturn Mercury 06 - 05 - 2022 16 - 01 - 2025
Saturn Kethu 16 - 01 - 2025 25 - 02 - 2026
Saturn Venus 25 - 02 - 2026 25 - 04 - 2029

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Your husband will be learned, wealthy and kind guy. As Rasi Lord will operate in places where lagna lord is weak. Your 7th house from rasi is Jupiter in his own house which is very good for life.

Keep your spirits up, 2019/2020 will be very memorable.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » 26 Jan 2018

Gamma-are you a c-section baby ? or naturally delivered one ? i have a little on your birth time.
JOYD.

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

joyd wrote:
26 Jan 2018
Gamma-are you a c-section baby ? or naturally delivered one ? i have a little on your birth time.
JOYD.
My mom had me naturally without any epidural or c section or pain meds or anything

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

astrolover2017 wrote:
26 Jan 2018
Saturn is your yoga karaka whether your lagna is weak or not, it doesnt matter. He will surely give you best results. For lagna owned by venus, Saturn will give all good things, he is deemed to give it, its his duty. Jupiter is enemy of Venus and nothing beneficial comes out of his maha dasa. from end of 2018 and beginning of 2019 you will slowly meet the right people, go to the right places, get the right information and will be led into the best path.

Jupiter Mars 03 - 01 - 2016 10 - 12 - 2016
Jupiter Raghu 10 - 12 - 2016 03 - 05 - 2019
Saturn Saturn 03 - 05 - 2019 06 - 05 - 2022
Saturn Mercury 06 - 05 - 2022 16 - 01 - 2025
Saturn Kethu 16 - 01 - 2025 25 - 02 - 2026
Saturn Venus 25 - 02 - 2026 25 - 04 - 2029
Thank you So much!! I’m really feeling hopeful now!! Life has been really bad but finally things will change I appreciate you coming back to answer my additional questions

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Someone told me I won’t marry until after 42 years of age. Is that true

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » 26 Jan 2018

No Gamma,your marriage is going to happen in my given ages only.

joyd.

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gammaray99 » 27 Jan 2018

joyd wrote:
26 Jan 2018
No Gamma,your marriage is going to happen in my given ages only.

joyd.
You didn’t give me an age???

kanyalagna

Post by kanyalagna » 27 Jan 2018

Dear Gammaray!

You've mentioned Western Astrology in your comment.

If you study that, you have to know that transits show only proccesses. If you want to know your most important events of your life, you have to look at your primary directions. Primary directions show your most important events, for an example if you start a new relationship, which is important for you.

That's mean that hard transits don't deny marriage. But for sure, if you had a primary direction which connected with your 7th house, it's favourable if there is a transit, which confirm the direction.

You can download an astrology software, and with it, you can see your primary directions. For marriage, you have to look your 7th lord, planets in 7th house, sometimes 1st lord, or planets in 1st house.
But you have to only look aspects to the axis.

For an example: Imagine that somebody has Pisces Ascendant and Virgo Descendant, there are no planets in 1st and 7th house.
There is a thesis in Western, which called "local determination", which means that for this person the Mercury will be his or her significator for marriage.
So suppose that he have a Mercury trine Ascendant primary direction in 2022. It shows that there is a chance for him to make serious relationship in 2022.

Regards,
Kanyalagna

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

joyd wrote:
26 Jan 2018
JOYD.
is ADC your other username?

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » 27 Jan 2018

i have given but moderators not seen that post till now.when they view it ,then it was published.just wait

joyd.

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

kanyalagna wrote:
27 Jan 2018
Dear Gammaray!

You've mentioned Western Astrology in your comment.

If you study that, you have to know that transits show only proccesses. If you want to know your most important events of your life, you have to look at your primary directions. Primary directions show your most important events, for an example if you start a new relationship, which is important for you.

That's mean that hard transits don't deny marriage. But for sure, if you had a primary direction which connected with your 7th house, it's favourable if there is a transit, which confirm the direction.

You can download an astrology software, and with it, you can see your primary directions. For marriage, you have to look your 7th lord, planets in 7th house, sometimes 1st lord, or planets in 1st house.
But you have to only look aspects to the axis.

For an example: Imagine that somebody has Pisces Ascendant and Virgo Descendant, there are no planets in 1st and 7th house.
There is a thesis in Western, which called "local determination", which means that for this person the Mercury will be his or her significator for marriage.
So suppose that he have a Mercury trine Ascendant primary direction in 2022. It shows that there is a chance for him to make serious relationship in 2022.

Regards,
Kanyalagna
Thank you

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » 27 Jan 2018

Gamma-Saturn MD-saturn AD-venus period ,i.e 3-10-2020 to 31-3-2020 & Luminaries periods , i.e from 31-3-2020 to 28-8-2021 are favourable for your marriage.In the same way the jupiters PD in saturn-saturn also good for marriage too.[10-4-2022 to 8-9-2022].Among these i don't have faith on venus periods as he is placed in debilitation and also in 12th from the lagna.A weak lagna lord can't promote the event successfully.so depend on Luminaries PD,s for gunshot marriage event. In a simple sense ,you may get married at your 36th or 38th age.Mostly at your 38th year.wish you all good luck.

joyd.

Gammaray99
Contributor
Contributor

joyd wrote:
27 Jan 2018
i have given but moderators not seen that post till now.when they view it ,then it was published.just wait

joyd.
Ok I’ll tell them to publish it
Thanks

venussaturndude

Post by venussaturndude » 27 Jan 2018

Hey, Can you post dates of relationships (started, ended, strong one sided etc). I will give you a reading from Jaimini point of view.