What should I do next ?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mprs

What should I do next ?

Post by mprs » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:08 am

Hi
I was working in IT for past 8 yrs though I didnt like this job but due to education I took it ..
Now recently I see for 2 yrs many hindrance and issues for job loss.
Inspite of repeated tries I get some and soon some problem happens and I lose the job.
They say Rahu dasha started for me.Should I change my field or job ?What is defined for me.
I'm getting repeated health issues as well and motivation or interest to work as well. I am fed up of where to focus next?
No interest in life.PLs advice can i think of becoming a sanyasi etc. (not married)

20 may 1983
22:56 Salem,Tamilnadu
Thanks

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: What should I do next ?

Post by Sujit » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:05 pm

mprs wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:08 am
Hi
I was working in IT for past 8 yrs though I didnt like this job but due to education I took it ..
Inspite of repeated tries I get some and soon some problem happens and I lose the job.
They say Rahu dasha started for me.Should I change my field or job ?What is defined for me.
I'm getting repeated health issues as well and motivation or interest to work as well. I am fed up of where to focus next?
No interest in life.PLs advice can i think of becoming a sanyasi etc. (not married)

20 may 1983
Thanks
You can focus on job and do remedies for current sub period lord Rahu. It is placed in 6th along with job lord Venus causing strain for you.
If you are looking to change job profile, there will be chances in coming months.
Regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

Krishna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Krishna » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:23 pm

Jupiter's transit in Virgo till Sep 2017 is favourable.

Saturn's transit back and forth through the 8th kakshya of Scorpio and 1st kakshya of Sagittarius from 23rd Dec 16 to 2nd Dec 2017 is also favourable.

Therefore please continue to make attempts and you may get a good position in 2017.

-----
Krishna

mprs

Post by mprs » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:36 pm

[quote=Sujit post_id=235537 time=1484183123 user_id=2269]
[quote=mprs post_id=235521 time=1484150906 user_id=13924]
Hi

20 may 1983
Thanks
[/quote]

You can focus on job and do remedies for current sub period lord Rahu. It is placed in 6th along with job lord Venus causing strain for you.
If you are looking to change job profile, there will be chances in coming months.
Regards,
Sujit
[/quote]

Hi sujit
Thx for ur time and reply .Im already doing some remedies for Rahu .Is this Venus or Rahu causing change of field? Does the obstacles mean that? Should I continue IT or change some field but I don't have background or knowledge of any other field .Pls suggest.Thanks

mprs

Post by mprs » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:40 pm

[quote=Krishna post_id=235540 time=1484198593 user_id=635]
Jupiter's transit in Virgo till Sep 2017 is favourable.

Saturn's transit back and forth through the 8th kakshya of Scorpio and 1st kakshya of Sagittarius from 23rd Dec 16 to 2nd Dec 2017 is also favourable.

Therefore please continue to make attempts and you may get a good position in 2017.

-----
Krishna
[/quote]

HI Krishna
Tanks for your time and hopeful reply.I had recent Job loss after this Aug 2016 Jupiter transit.Does it suggest change of better job ?SHould i continue IT or some other career diversion is seen in chart?Pls post ur opinion ,thx

ernest487

Post by ernest487 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:05 am

Every job loss is a good opportunity to start fresh someplace else.
If you feel you need a change, sure you can ask the stars for help. You could also prepare for a new start by further your knowledge in those areas of larger personal interest. That in turn would give you more opportunities.

mprs

Post by mprs » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:51 am

Krishna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Krishna » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:12 pm

SHould i continue IT or some other career diversion is seen in chart?Pls post ur opinion
Any career that enables one to earn his livelihood by working sincerely, without troubling others, without breaking the law is good in my humble opinion.

--
Krishna

sgoswami40
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sgoswami40 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:54 am

Can we separate two issues:
1. Change of Jobs - Frequency has increased in Rahu Mahadasa - It is fine
2. The second issue you have to reply honestly - Are you not getting pay hike / better emoluments with every job change? Horoscope does not indicate any degradation in job conditions as a result of job change since last 2 years.
Then what is the real problem?

mprs

Post by mprs » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:14 pm

[quote=sgoswami40 post_id=235648 time=1484567668 user_id=14692]
2. The second issue you have to reply honestly - Are you not getting pay hike / better emoluments with every job change? Horoscope does not indicate any degradation in job conditions as a result of job change since last 2 years.
Then what is the real problem?
[/quote]

HI sgoswami
Each job change lasts around only 6 -7 months .Projects closed and been laid off.One position was due to stressful conditions like nightwork and due to health issues I quit in between.Some or other problems cause not to continue in a job. Also Im losing interest and my health conditions also becoming bad in these 2 years. Due to frequent changes , getting a new job is also difficult .There is no problem of hike/promtion etc as my expectations are low and moreover my career growth was also very slow beginning.But intital years i dint have problems of change.Since there is a lack of interest and all issues happening ,I think the causes are for a change.I want to see if change of career which is destined reduces the trouble.
Thanks

mprs

Post by mprs » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:12 am

[quote=sgoswami40 post_id=235648 time=1484567668 user_id=14692]
[/quote]
Why frequent change is fine ?

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:57 pm

rahu is situated in 6h of workplace, enemies, debt, diseases
rahu represents here venus, mars and mercury
venus is 5,10 lord indicating changes in career/profession
mars conjunct sun which is 8l and mercury is 6,9 lord so job related changes indicating
in d10 rahu is in 8H causing trouble
mars in 6h and mercury is 8l
so problems regarding job and health indicating but not for long as rahu in its exaltation sign
in d9 rahu with moon in 8th causing psychological issues
better to do yoga and meditation also do durga kavach path
nothing is permanent in the world so also you problems will gone soon
keep trying for job
ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेन्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ।।

mprs

Post by mprs » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:21 pm

astro dr anjna ji
Thx a lot for deep analysis on cause for problems and remedies.will try the remedies and hope problems should go away soon.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:52 pm

welcome Sir
best wishes
ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेन्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ।।