planetary combination for getting govt job

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
dimple

planetary combination for getting govt job

Post by dimple » 19 Oct 2012

Hello to all leaners and astrologers,, pleez tell me what r the combination for getting govt job??,, one i know that if sun is connected with 1, 4 and 10th house then native get govt job,, pleez correct me if i am wrong,,also pleez tel what happened when 10th lord in nak of sun then is there possibility of getting govt job as sun is indirectly connected with 10th house ,,2) and if sun is posited in 1,4,10th house but very weak or having low shadbal then what wil b the possibility of govt job 3) what if sun is not related to 1, 4, 10 house and having highest shadbal , then is it possible to get gov job?? Pleez shed light on dis, waiting for ur reply

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: planetary combination for getting govt job

Post by swamykool » 19 Oct 2012

dmpl,

Karma karak Shani and the 10th L must have a strong connection with Sun. If the 10th L from moon is also involved with Sun, even better.

SK
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

dimple

Thank u very much sir for ur reply, when 10th lord in nak of sun and having relation with sat does it give the same result?? Or when sun in nak of 10th lord having relation with saturn does give govt job??

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 19 Oct 2012

dmpl,

what exactly is the the relation between Sun and Sat?? And Sat is in which NK??
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

dimple

Suppose saturn placed in opposite sign to sun then is it posible to get govt job ? Both r in their friends sign

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 19 Oct 2012

i am getting very very confused about astrology .

i recently got government job in Reserve Bank . ok , i have Su in 10th .
my details 12 aug 1984 , 11:47am , kolkata , india

dimple have a look at my chart for ref .

but my question to astros

my friend also got the same job with me and everyother astro said that he cannot get government job because Su in 12th H.

I pointed out that 10th L Ve in Leo in house of Su , this might be a reason of 10th L with Su and if i am right , how did everybody else miss it . pls have a look athis chart for combination of govt job !
his details
18 jul 1986 , 9.05 am , kolkata , india

if no combination found then i am sure will power has more impact than astrology !

dimple

Post by dimple » 20 Oct 2012

Hello krishnendu12das,,thank u very much u provided birth details helpful for my learning . See in ur chart sun is posited in 10th house indicate govt job ,,,, 2) also dis sun aspected by saturn, so relatn bet sun sat and 10th house,,,,3) ur sun also got rank 1 in shadbal, so may b these r planetary combination to get govt job in ur chart,,In ur friend chart 10th lord is venus placed in 1st house in sun's sign leo create connection bet sun and 10th lord,,,2) saturn aspect 10th house so saturn also involve here 3) also from moon lagan see 10th house is leo sun's sign ,,,,4) and sun got 2nd rank in shadbal may b all these factors indicate govt job in ur friends birth chart ,, waiting for swamykool ji 's view

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 20 Oct 2012

thanks dimple ,
in my friends chart i noticed 10th L Ve connection with Su but did not look from Mo sign . Thanks for pointing out .

what i am surprised about is that everybody he consulted said that he cannot have government job because of Su in 12th H !

Apart from this , do you have any idea how to pinpoint an event in astrology ( after all that is the most important thing , time ! isn't it )

I am still in the learning phases and still don't know how to precisely point out time ? Can you help me in this regard ( i just wan't to learn ) . If you don't know pls ask experts to give any hint because i have bothered almost everybody in this forum with my questions !

what exactly to use to pinpoint an event annual chart or tithi pravesh chart or transit ?

Can you explain how i managed to get this job ( astrologically , i just want to learn )
I only knew Ju-Ve period will be favourable because Ju and Ve in 9/5 in D1 and D10 .And Government job possible because Su in 10th H in D1 and D9 . Again in D10 , Su with Ve , so thought Ve will give effects of Su ie government job . thats all .

But Ju-Ve is a long time 2 yr and 8 months , how to pin point event within this time .?

LL Ve transiting through 10th and 11th H in sept and oct 2012 . Final result was out in 3 oct 2012 . But i appeared for all india competetive exam in april 2012 during Ju-Ke period .

Expert said that my time will start improving from sept onwards , i just want to know using which principal or method did expert come to this conclusion .

If i get a little hint about the name of the method and little bit about process and then i will learn it myself . any help in this regard will be very very very helpful ......

dimple

Post by dimple » 21 Oct 2012

no ,i don't hve any idea about these questions ,, i m just learner and learning astrology from last yr when i joined this forum i did'nt know anything about astrology but now i have little knowledge about this science but i m not expert so may b some expert helps u regarding ur quieries

thansk to u and members of dis forum who helped me to earn knowledge in astrology

Astrowonder

Post by Astrowonder » 24 Oct 2012

Deleted
Last edited by Astrowonder on 24 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Astrowonder

Post by Astrowonder » 24 Oct 2012

5th house, 10th house and karaka Sun rule government related jobs. All three should be related to each other as well as 1st house. Then government job is possible.

If you apply these rules to both ur and ur friend's charts u shall see how both qualified. U qualified becoz ur 5th lord is in 1st aspecting 10th house as well as Sun and 10th lord is in 5th and Sun is in 10th house. Your friend qualified becoz his 5th and 10th lords are related to 1st house and aspecting each other.

In case the relationship between the above mentioned factors is not strong, there is job loss as well, like ur friend has 1st lord (karaka Sun) and 2nd lord in 12th house and 5th lord Jupiter is 8th lord as well. This can create job loss for him sooner or later, especially Venus-Sun dasha.

Here is a chart of a police constable...April 26, 1976, 12:45 pm, Mumbai.

dimple

Post by dimple » 24 Oct 2012

thank u very much strowonder ji u told new thing that 5th house also have role in govt job