Rahu Dasha

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Seaswood
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Rahu Dasha

Post by Seaswood » Thu May 25, 2017 4:08 am

A cLose sibling is in ninth year of Rahu Dasha, a year ago while starting Rahu major Saturn minor & Rahu minor sub he lost a education job due to inside manipulation. Yes surprising with Rahu & Saturn involved. With Rahu 10 & Mercury 3 in the first house of Virgo along with sun 2 although weak & Mars 15. I am wondering assuming at this point Mercury is disabled being in Virgo with Rahu?
Later in the year Jupiter came in effect as minor sub lord he was able to find a job whom provided education training necessary for recent requirements. & pass the course that was difficult, But as Mercury took greater effect he resigned that job still there working?
Thinking he would get better job, Rahu again & did not get job desired! had to reapply for job he is in. Did not get that either I believe effects of Rahu got too high minded? So now Ketu minor sub lord approaches end of this summer. I am wondering since Ketu in sixth Pisces would moderate Rahu?
At beginning of Rahu Dasha he got married that was a strange experience with eyes wide shut to what we could see.

9/19/1959 07:36

I am a student of Jyotish any other viewpoints would be interesting.
As I am also in a Saturn Dasha year sixteen of nineteen.
Studying helps but quite involved process.
Thank you