Akanda Samrajya Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anuradha
Donor
Donor

Re: Akanda Samrajya Yoga

Post by anuradha » 07 Dec 2015

You can do this and observe the result in few charts to make your opinion how planets behave e.g see the transit of 15-08-1975 , 5-00 a.m Dhaka. Sheikh Mujibur Rehman was assassinated by the young army officers. Just raise the chart and see the Lagna was Cancer and the LL Moon was in Scorpio[Doing sins in secrecy] with Rahu. Mars[Army] in 11H with Ketu aspecting the Moon. Dasha balance was Saturn-Venus-Moon. Moon in Navmansha is also aspected by Mars and Saturn. Rahu with Moon is clearly showing some foreign hand, as Rahu is Mallecha[ foreigner].

https://mukto-mona.com/Articles/editori ... ng_CIA.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassina ... bur_Rahman

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 08 Dec 2015

Anuradhaji,

Thanks for sharing some info. As you mentioned about Mujibur Rehman, Lagna Lord Moon debilitated in 5th house, doing sins in secrecy is because of this moon or debilitated lagna lord association with Rahu ?

Thanks
Aravind

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » 08 Dec 2015

Its about the Lagna rising at the time of that bloody conspiracy in Dhaka. Which I verified astrologically since Lagna Lord Moon was in Scorpio and Scorpio is famous for doing sins in secrecy and conjunction of Rahu is indicating regarding the foreign connection. Lagna and Sun is afflicted by 8L Saturn. Moon is aspected by Mars[ energy, Army].
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » 27 Apr 2016

Very interesting thread . Can anyone review/advise if the below native have this yoga?

11th Nov'07/ Delhi/ 2:24PM

Aquarius ascendant . Jupiter & Moon conjunct in 10th house Scorpio in D1 and mutually aspect each other in D9 . Thanks!

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 29 Apr 2016

I do have this :)

mpmehta1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mpmehta1 » 08 Dec 2017

pob: Surat, Gujarat, India.
dob: 19 September, 1998
tob: 05:24 AM

I too have this "akhanda samrajya yog" since I am leo ascendant(lagna) with four planets (Ve Me Mo Ra) in lagna, Sun in 2nd house, two planets (Ke and Ju) in 7th house, Saturn debilitated in 9th house, and Mars debilitated in 12th house.
This seems too bad yoga for me because my financial situations as well as mental stability aren't that well at present since, I see myself going down in my studies too.

Need some comments please.

Bzboy2018

Post by Bzboy2018 » 13 Feb 2018

Does this yoga forms when Jupiter and moon conjunct in lagna for taurus ascendant?