NEECHA BHANGA RAJA YOGA

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: NEECHA BHANGA RAJA YOGA

Post by Dev » 08 Dec 2011

Hi Nilesh:

Nice to hear from u.
I think budha is outside the rahu ketu axis and I feel I dont have kala sarpa yoga. Anyway Astroboy said he would discuss my chart. I have also read about partial kala sarpa yogas in different axis like 1- 7, 2-8 and so on. It is a topic which needs more discussion I feel.

Dev

astroKid_84
Donor
Donor

Post by astroKid_84 » 08 Dec 2011

Dev wrote:Hi Astrokid:

As I said, you seem to have a very good understanding of astrology and seem to know quite a lot. Anyway since u are a kid at heart as u say, u prefer retaining the name.
Fine, your analysis of your own chart is good.
I think it is more because of the sun saturn as enemies aspecting each other that caused you problems in sun dasha(gochara also to be seen wrt saturn and jupiter) rather than saturn or sun being neecha since both have attained neecha bhanga raja yoga though raja yoga fructifies only when neecha bhanga is caused in several ways.

Dev
Hi Dev,

Thanks for your kind words. I am still learning. The fact that I have had quite a number of drastic changes already in my life made it easier for me to learn astrology from my chart... :) Just to make sure we are on the same page wrt above, those NBRY positions are all in D9 only.

I agree with you.....Sun is also in enemy (Saturn's) nakshatra in D1...apart from the mutually opposite aspect with Saturn in D9.

AstroKid_84

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi AstroKid_84,

Yes, best astrology can be learnt by looking at one's own horoscope retrospect. Of course, predictions dont usually work for one's own horoscope. May be that is a curse by God.

Anyway I am also a kid at heart. I am sure once you continue pariharas for saturn, your problems will vanish.

Dev

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 08 Dec 2011

Dev,

"Yes, best astrology can be learnt by looking at one's own horoscope retrospect. Of course, predictions dont usually work for one's own horoscope. May be that is a curse by God."

Perfectly said. Good one. Same thinking you have as i have. :D
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Anilesh. How has the kalasarpa yoga worked in your case and your wife's case? As I said above, budha is outside in my case.

Dev

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Do you have details of our charts? You can see venus is out of rahu-ketu axis in my chart and moon is out of axis in my wife's chart. It is said that who have kaal sarp yoga (whether full or partially) , person's second life will be more good than early life. It is heard from so many astrologers but dont sure about it.

Regards
Nilesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Anilesh:

Not only venus but jup and mars are also out of rahu ketu axis for you and moon is outside for your wife.
So it is not full fledged kalasarpa yoga.
Still as you say, the second part of life will be better, it is believed so, so keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best 8) .

Dev

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

thanks dev :D

But if you see today's condition of mine, i am jobless since last two months. I tried a lot to search job, gave interviews, tried to start some spoardiac business like passport, efiling of tax, visa etc.. but not success. I think you may be aware of that i had already closed my 9 years business in last diwali (oct 11). so i am in search of job or business to survive my life but not getting success. :cry:

Regards
Nilesh

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nilesh:

Dont lose heart. You will certainly get success.
I remember your having said your brother is helping you.
See it is your venus dasa saturn bukti. Venus is 2nd and 9th lord and should be good but it is placed in 8th.
Saturn is lord of 5th and 6th, so still good, placed in lagna and lagna lord budha is a friend of venus and saturn.
Saturn and venus are all good in shadbala too. Venus is also aspecting his house,the 2nd.
Saturn will become exalted and being close friend of venus and since you are running ve sa period, I am sure you will get a good position.
Be patient. Do some gauseva on fridays and read Mahalakshmi astakam and Lakshmi astottaram and on sat Hanuman chalisa. You will be successful.
Dev

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks dev for the concern and insights. I will do Mahalakshmi astakam and Lakshmi astottaram . :) Actually i daily chanting Gayatri mantra (chanting it since last one and half year) but the result is impending.

Anyws, i think the bunch of retro planets in my chart creates havoc in my life. Cant say retro planets are good or bad, i am confused. What Rao sir and B.v.raman sir says about retro planets. is it good or bad? do you know about this or do you have any source of it.?

Thanks

Regards
Nilesh

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 Dec 2011

Dear Nilesh:

It is good you are doing Gayatri regularly. It will definitely help u. It will never go waste. It is possible you are not still in worse position only because of this chanting. See our karmic effects are stronger than the prayers we do, so prayers can help but when it will overtake karmic debts we dont know, so keep on doing prayers and positive effect will come some time.
Do the gau seva it will surely help.

You are talking about great astrologers, Raman, Rao and they should be having some answers to your questions.
Or you should ask other experts here Rao, Ramanan, Astroboy, Shipla, Khoo, Saindhavi etc.

I only feel that exalted saturn will help due to friendship with sukra and budha in your case and also budha saturn and venus being 1,5 and 9 lords.

As per the retrograde planets, please do pariharas for each of those planets as much as u can since these are unfulfilled tasks from previous birth and so u need to fulfill those in the form of pariharas.
Be positive and dont feel dejected and spoil your mind and health further. Some positive thing will come out soon.

Dev

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 09 Dec 2011

I have already asked everyone except astroboy and saindhvi. All are saying the same that Ven-sat, Ven-mer and Ven-ket period will be prove good, but it has been started ven-sat dasha six months and above i am not getting any positive result yet.

Well, About astroboy there is restriction to send msg in his page. About saindhvi i will send mail.

Thanks dear for your great help and feeling relax to share my pain with you.

Nilesh

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 Dec 2011

I am sure saturn transit will help you very soon 8) .
Bhagwan par bharosa raho, vo tumhara saath dega.
Dev

astroKid_84
Donor
Donor

Post by astroKid_84 » 09 Dec 2011

Dev wrote:Hi AstroKid_84,

Yes, best astrology can be learnt by looking at one's own horoscope retrospect. Of course, predictions dont usually work for one's own horoscope. May be that is a curse by God.

Anyway I am also a kid at heart. I am sure once you continue pariharas for saturn, your problems will vanish.

Dev
Thanks Dev for that perspective. I will be going to Thirunallar around the Sani-Peyarchi date end of December exactly for this purpose. To pray to Lord Saturn and seek his forgiveness and blessings.

Do you think that my Moon MD will be important materially or Spiritually? I have both Gaja-Kesari/Guru-Chandra, and the Renunciation (Pravrajya) Yoga.

Glad to hear that you are also very young at heart....it definitely helps to attain inner happiness :)

Regards,

AstroKid_84

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 Dec 2011

Hi Astrokid:

Yes, Going to Thirunallar around the Sani-Peyarchi date would excellent way of worshipping saturn and seeking his forgiveness and blessings. When u are praying to saturn, think of me for a while too.
You may also do vadamala for Hanumanji on that day, the pandits would prepare them and do archana on behalf of you.

Do you think that my Moon MD will be important materially or Spiritually? I have both Gaja-Kesari/Guru-Chandra, and the Renunciation (Pravrajya) Yoga.
So as you yourself have said, moon MD will give all these effects, so you may benefit materially as well as spiritually. May be you can think of fasting on purnima days to keep your mind under complete control.Also you may think of offering some food, vegetables, grass etc to some cows regularly if possible.

Yes, being young at heart definitely helps to attain inner happiness Well said.

Dev

astroKid_84
Donor
Donor

Post by astroKid_84 » 21 Dec 2011

Yes, Dev, I did think about you today when I was praying to Lord Shani. May Lord Shani bless us all!!

I was in Thirunallar on Friday (16th) and Saturday (17th Dec). Thanks for your suggestions for pariharas. It is doubly relevant for me to pray to Lord Hanuman since my nakshatra is Moolam. I should attempt to follow atleast one (so far I have not done any Pariharas except regular prayers). Also,Dev, would you mind sharing your birth details (or the link to the posts if you have already discussed it on this board)?

Regarding my upcoming Moon MD, I am curious since a strong renunciation yoga (which I think is the case in my chart) would actually mean that one would give up his career and join a religious order as a monk. This would mean no material gains since that would be an obstacle for spiritual advances.

Best Regards,

AstroKid_84

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 21 May 2012

Yes, your moon consider neech bhanga. Generally any debilitate planet in upachaya house consider neech bhanga.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 01 Jul 2012

Hi Nav,
Yes, I do strongly feel the shadbal of neech Sun would also have an effect on the outcome of sun dasha.
If the shadbal is good, it may help a lot and you may not even feel the effect of neech sun so distinctly.
Also neech sun at 14 degree will be less troublesome than 5 degree Neech sun. The further away from angle of debilitation, the lesser is the neecha effects.

Anyway chanting of Adityahrudayam once or 10 times early morning after sun rise would be very beneficial. Also respecting father and fatherly figures will help.
Dev

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » 02 Jul 2012

by navpallav » 260612

Hi Nilesh,
You can use my details for Kaal sarp -
BOD - 31/10/1980
Time - 23:32
Place 86E46, 25N38
How was your Venus Dasha? Kindly give the feedback. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

feerth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by feerth » 01 Feb 2014

hi, I have mars exalted in D1 but in navamsa its debiliated....
In navamsa :

Mars in 10th house, in the sign of cancer.
Saturn in 4th house in the sign of Capricorn.
10th house lord, Moon is in 6th house..

Here mars is aspecting Saturn, and saturn is in its own sign where mars gets exalted also...

Is it a neecha bhanga raja yoga ? power full one or just cancellation of debiliation ?

thanks.

nelila

Post by nelila » 18 Oct 2015

Hi feerth, I think it is the reverse. A planet is considered to produce neecha bhanga raja yoga if it is debilitated in D-1 but exalted in D-9.

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » 28 Oct 2015

what happens if a neech planet is vargottama? is it a NBRY? e.g. in my case budh vargottama, in D1 being aspected by dispositor jupiter and in conjunction with exalted venus (8th house) , in D9 the dispositor Jupiter is in kendra.