People born on Amavasya

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: People born on Amavasya

Post by swamykool » 16 Jun 2011

Now there is no powercut and here are my observations

You were born in Sashti thithi signifying Victory only after struggle. The lagna is in the nakshatra of Rahu and Rahu attains Simhaasana Amsa in the dasavarga scheme making the lagna powerful, but here rahu is unable to give you anything because he is the avayogi of your chart.

The dasa is of the lagna lord and he is in the 6th star from your lagna. So his periods must be auspicious but having said this Venus is tainted by the presence of mercury in the 7th in Marana Karaka Sthana.

The AD is of Saturn the yogakaraka. At the outset it looks like a great period. But saturn is in the Vadha Tara (7th) from the lagna nakshatra. He is also tainted by the presence of badhakesh.

On a cursory glance Jupiter aspecting this saturn/sun combo may look good, despite the fact that Jupiter is not a benefic for libra and he being retro and placed in a maraka house he is still the most natural benefic but in your chart if your time is on dot then Jupiter is not at all benefic for you. If we go deeper jupiter is placed in the 8th house in Sashtyamsa along with Rahu and possibly occupies the worst sub division called "Kula Naasa".

If you can recall all your jupiter sub periods and your general finance, your athleticism, maternal uncle and more often than not forced to do unnecessary and unpaying work, relationships with siblings, if all these things had been good then your birth time could change by a minute here or there.

But in this dasa though the results could be mixed I see an extremely positive point when Saturn enters Libra as a yogakaraka for your lagna and aspects by his third aspect the yogi point in your chart which is in saggi. This particular aspect will trigger or pave way for an extraordinary event in your life.

If you are in the habit of doing the work of your colleagues, officers or even sub-ordinates either because you cant refuse or they are slow then stop that immediately.

If you believe in propitiations then buy a small Shivalinga of the size of your right thumb (approx.) and offer curd to it daily. You will ease down considerably and see some great changes in life.

Dear Ramanan ji,

Thanks a ton for your analysis and prediction. :D I think my birth time is quite accurate as my family takes great care in recording the time for every birth. Now let me give you the feed back.

Jup ADs had always brought me trouble.

Was born in Sat-Ju, contracted typhoid at the age of 8 months or I year and was in a critical condition (as per my mom).

Mer-Ju, had terrible trouble in my education. And I had been a good student throughout.

Ketu-Ju, father died and all hell broke loose. Relations with close relatives plummetted to rock bottom including my maternal side. Got dragged into numerous court cases and property disputes. Lost a very valuable employment opportunity and had to induce a break in the pursuit of PhD which is still not resolved. It took 10 yrs to get rid of the problems this period started.

Ven-Ju, one of the worst ever. Got hit by a cardiac problem out of the blue. I am lean and athelatic, not much fat anywhere. Mother died. Hellish emotional trauma for other reasons. Took up astrology to divert my attention and to find out what's bloody wrong with me. :mrgreen: Ju ADs in my adult life always made me work like hell without much prospect of profit.

Jupiter has given me an excellent education but have always severely hampered my every effort towards an academic career. This I found to be quite intriguing.

On the contrary Rahu ADs has always been quite nice. No great gains but no losses or troubles either. With a little bit of love interests thrown in. :mrgreen:
Last edited by swamykool on 16 Jun 2011, edited 1 time in total.

It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

:evil: Bloody word limits. :evil:

Btw what settings are you using? I use topocentric. Went to check my shashthyamsha and found Ju in the 12th, debilitated and retro, and with Sat and Moon. The amsa was Komala (I am not very conversant with the meanings of shashthyamshas yet) and Rahu was in the Lg. Venus was in the amsha called Visha-dagdha, which I found quite appropriate. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I sometimes have to do other's work in my office due to unavoidable reasons but I am trying to get rid if that as much as possible. And thanks a lot again for your remedy.

Lets hope Sat's transit into Libra brings something good.

Regards
Swamykool

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 16 Jun 2011

by milredr » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:28 am
Dear Deepak,
There is just one thing i want to add to all the above. First and foremost I am really glad u took the decision without seeing ur chart. That is the way to go. Never let astrology dictate terms to u. I have never taken any decisions in my life based on my chart. Failure or success doesnt matter. At the end of the day it is ur decision. I am very sure u wil do well(my gutt:)). All the best and God bless.
:) Thanks a lot Mili. Really appreciate the kind words. Very nice of you. I strongly belive that like is a dynamic interaction between free will and fate, and that free will plays a very very big part in shapping our lives. Though I know I am going through the dasha of two debilitated lords, I am betting on my shukra and Kuja to bail me out. That and the support of my friends. :) . Lets see what happens. I will keep you people informed. I am traveling to bangalore next week to place the order for the trailor. I have decided to go ahead, come what may. I have jumped in, and i will fight the tide. Like anu ji said, "Aag ka dariya hai, doob ke jana hai"
Best regard's
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 16 Jun 2011

Abji -
I am in Bangalore, in case you have the time and the mood.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 16 Jun 2011

Dear swamy cool,

Your cardiac problem does not seem to be much of an issue. Here, I shall give you the simplest and the easiest of an exercise which can tone down many of your heart problems.

Just do this mudra called "Apana Vayu Mudra" for 15 minutes both in the mornings & evenings. You will start seeing the results in just a week.

Method: The tips of the middle finger & ring finger should touch the tip of the thumb, while the index finger touches the base of the thumb & little finger stretched out.

You can do it any time , anywhere before or after eating. No regulations at all. You will see this work wonders.

The tough times you underwent were basically because of the mutual aspect of the sixth lord and badakesh.

Regards,
Ramanan

astroboy
Donor
Donor

by R V RAMANAN » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:45 pm
Dear Deepak,
This present plunge you have taken now is not much of a concern. You will easily be able to manage and come out of this risky venture with aplomb.
my advise is any risk taking investment OR any other form of adventure should be ruled out after April 2012 till almost the end of the year.

Good day sir ji,

many many thanks for the valuable advice. will stick to it. I dont think there will be any investing on my part after this till I recover money from this machine. Sometimes I act totally cocky. I am yet to arrange for my share of the down payment, but I am haggling and holding the financiers to ransom asking them to give me in writing that there will be no pre closure charges. :) . Some times I wonder what makes me so confident . Ravi or Kuja . :) I intend to close this loan and recover the money within 2 years . I dont know if that is arrogance or stupidity . But I have a gut feeling that I will pull this stunt off. But if my planning bombs Ramanan Ji, I will not be writing on LOVA. I will have to drive it myself and might even meet you and take you for a drive in the very same Hauler. :D .
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Deepak,

Debilitated lords of 3rd, 6th and 8th create powerful Raja yogas. However in my opinion your Mer is involved in a very powerful and confusing papakartari and Shubhakartari both. Mer hemmed by 2 exalted malefics, Sun and Mar (who can be considered benefics due to exaltation) and by 2 afflicted benefics Ju (deb) and Ven (combust). They can be counted a malefics on account of affliction. Everything is 'ulta' , upside down. Moon with one exalted and one deb planet will bring hasty thinking at times and depressive thoughts at other times. Both needs to be avoided. This period will bring you gains and trouble both. My guess is you will end this period with a modest financial gain but if you factor in the troubles, tensions and all around problems it will be a marginal loss of wellbeing. Kindly refer to pg 2 of this thread, I have given you two dates. They might bring you some trouble, like a hitch in the loan application. Be a little careful.

swamykool

astroboy
Donor
Donor

by arunsg321 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 am
Abji -
I am in Bangalore, in case you have the time and the mood.
one question. do you like pub hopping ? :roll:

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Not really.

Go to one, stay there.

But I can accompany you.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Ah :roll: two great mind meet . we have a appointment in Bflat . :roll: . please ensure you are there for the happy hours . I will fix the finer details later . :)

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Point take swamy Cool ji . 24th and 25 th are one of the two dates I was supposed to sign the contract for the trailor build. You narrowed it down well . hope I dont run into rough weather there .

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Dear Deepak,
I am expecting something subtle yet profound to happen to you during mid may-june next year, when the 12th lord JU and the karaka of the 12th house Ketu conjunct your lagna lord beautifully placed in a trine. This should trigger something which might give you a transformation and if well received can change the entire perception of life or rather existence in a trice.

Let us see if you are going to take me for a ride in the expansive turbulent waters OR I take you for a smooth flight in space unlimited.

Warmest regards,
Ramanan

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Your cardiac problem does not seem to be much of an issue. Here, I shall give you the simplest and the easiest of an exercise which can tone down many of your heart problems.

Just do this mudra called "Apana Vayu Mudra" for 15 minutes both in the mornings & evenings. You will start seeing the results in just a week.

Method: The tips of the middle finger & ring finger should touch the tip of the thumb, while the index finger touches the base of the thumb & little finger stretched out.

You can do it any time , anywhere before or after eating. No regulations at all. You will see this work wonders.

The tough times you underwent were basically because of the mutual aspect of the sixth lord and badakesh.

Dear Ramanan ji,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I'll try the Apana Vayu Mudra. Actually I do quite a few pranayams for a long time. It was a part of my martial arts training. But the cardiac thing still happened. :shock: And one funny thing - whenever I get sick or injured (I've been injured quite a lot, broken nearly every bone) I recover very fast.

If those two can make such trouble just by aspect, I tremble to think what Sun-Ju would bring in 2019-2020. :cry:

Regards
swamykool

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Just to put a image to my words,
container_0[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chaks » 16 Jun 2011

astroboy wrote:Just to put a image to my words,
container_0[1].jpg
I am supposing they wont give you the container that's loaded in the back :D .

astroboy
Donor
Donor

by R V RAMANAN » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:53 am
I am expecting something subtle yet profound to happen to you during mid may-june next year, when the 12th lord JU and the karaka of the 12th house Ketu conjunct your lagna lord beautifully placed in a trine. This should trigger something which might give you a transformation and if well received can change the entire perception of life or rather existence in a trice.
Let us see if you are going to take me for a ride in the expansive turbulent waters OR I take you for a smooth flight in space unlimited.
Wow. That is some brilliant analysis Ramanan Ji. I hope the transformation is well recieved. Lets see. Thank you once again for that insight .

Best regard's
deepak

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

astroboy wrote:Ah :roll: two great mind meet . we have a appointment in Bflat . :roll: . please ensure you are there for the happy hours . I will fix the finer details later . :)

Look fwd to it !

Pm / mail me the finer details and good luck with your contract!

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Chaks ji, That container is like the girls you see in the Axe deo adverts . You only get the can when you buy it from the store . :D

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Dear swamy cool,

the sun jupiter period will be like an acid base reaction. they neutralise to give salt and water but here the salt and the water cannot be seperated. it will be simply salt water meaning sweat. you may have to sweat it out during that period.the shivalinga abhisheka i gave is both for sun and jupiter only. :D :D

regards
ramanan

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks a lot Ramanan Ji, will try that. :D

map
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by map » 16 Jun 2011

Swamykool ji,

I may be wrong. Are there any legal issues / contract troubles with some property / conveyance related to you?

Finances too might have got a hot.

regards
map

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Map ji,

Loads of property troubles, lots of legal issues and finances hit severely. All these in the first third of my Ven MD. Nothing to do with vehicles.

Regards
swamykool

map
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by map » 17 Jun 2011

swamykool ji,

IMO the period till mid of 2015 is really challenging.
Pardon me for telling you that u may face a recurrence of heart related issues 4 months from now till late next year i.e. 2012. Therefore, please follow the exercises suggested by Ramanan ji.

regards
map

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 17 Jun 2011

Map ji,

Thank you for the analysis. I am taking all possible care. :D

swamykool

Iluvmyindia1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Iluvmyindia1 » 18 Jun 2011

Hi Ramanan ji,
postby R V RAMANAN » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Is there any such mudra for Sinus problems as well. No matter what I have tried so far, I have not gotten any relief. Even Neti has provided temporal relief only.

Will appreciate if you could suggest some remedies in this regard as well.

Thanks and warm regards//