Saturn and Sun -Conjuct/Aspect/Relation

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Saturn and Sun -Conjuct/Aspect/Relation

Post by chokra » 04 Apr 2014

I have seen a lot of issues surface up with self confidence, self esteem, hesitancy, holding back, un-surity when Sa & Su are conjunct in a house (or even aspects between each other). Just curious if anyone else has observed the same when they are reading charts. I am not interested specifically in the text book explanations (like Sa is Sun's child, and has the ability to eclipse or challenge up to the Su), but more in practical results experienced either in the person whose charts you have read, or own life experiences. Thanks.

For those who believe no explanation is necessary, for those who refuse....none will suffice

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn and Sun -Conjuct/Aspect/Relation

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Nov 2014

Dear Chokra
Yes it is true that whenever there is any association of Sun & Sat, generally it results in clashes with father/boss.
This is intensified in the MD/AD of Sat or Sun or when Natal Sat aspect Sun.
God bless you
Neeraj

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 28 Nov 2014

Will this result in bad physical health too͵ as Sun is karaka of health and vitality?

feerth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by feerth » 29 Nov 2014

what if saturn is in sun's nakshatra ?

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 16 Dec 2014

Dear Neeraj,

In case of Sun and Saturn mutually aspecting eachother like Sun in Aquarius and Saturn in Leo , do you see it as a Maha Parivartan Yoga or a negative aspect which will create problems with father or boss or lack of confidence in the individual.

Thanks
Aravind

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 17 Dec 2014

Dear Aravind
Both will prevail. Exchanges give results in each other's dasha.
However Sun Sat mutual aspect spoils relation with father, boss.
God bless you
Neeraj

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 17 Dec 2014

So does Saturn in Leo always give tough relationship with father ?

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 17 Dec 2014

Dear Neerajji,

Thanks for your response. Continuing with the same question, for somebody who is say 30 yr old with a 7 yr old son and a
55 yr old father , will the Saturn and Sun mutual aspect cause a troublesome relationship with the Father or with Son ?

Thanks
Aravind

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 17 Dec 2014

The mentioned issues like self confidence, self esteem, hesitancy, holding back, un-surity may only surface up when any relationship of the Sun and Saturn makes the former weak. In case Saturn becomes weak, the issues related to ego, short sightedness, treachery, insubordination etc may surface up.

astrolight99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrolight99 » 17 Dec 2014

In Saturn and Sun conjunction if Saturn holds the lower degree and the conjunction is within 7 degrees then one becomes disciplined, structured, headworker and do not crave for praise, recognition in life. But If Sun holds lower degree then one will work hard and crave for recognition, praise etc. and gets frustrated if does not get them. Also if this conjunction happens in Libra then it increases the frustration.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 19 Dec 2014

Dear Swarnim & Astrolight99,

Incase of a Maha Parivartan Yoga between Sun and Saturn and with a mutual aspect also , like Sun in Aquarius in 5th house and Saturn in 11th house in Leo from the lagna, how do we know which planet is weaker and which one is stronger ?

Thanks
Aravind

astrolight99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrolight99 » 19 Dec 2014

Dear Aravind,

I think we have to see D9 position of both Sun and Saturn and also star lord conditions in D1 chart. Secondly if benefics are aspecting these planets etc.

Regards

astrolight99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrolight99 » 19 Dec 2014

Saturn and Sun in 7-7 is not that bad compared to close conjunction. Interesting thing is both planets represent authority, leadership, governance etc. So when these planets conjoin other planets they impose their authority and belief system on them. But when these two conjoin then Saturn dominates Sun and tries to suppress its ego, self-esteem etc. Sun feels insecure because of this and becomes negative, anger prone etc. Gradually in the second half of life the situation improves. Of course any friendly planets if aspects this conjunction things look brighter. The positive thing is they have greater driving force to do something as they want to overcompensate the low feeling. When they start doing something they crush everything that come their way to achieve the goal. They have a sense of duty towards the matter of the house in which they are placed.

astrocraze

Post by astrocraze » 22 Dec 2014

I have this close combination in 6th house Virgo along with jupiter.saturn holds the lowest degree and jupiter the highest.
Impact:
Wrt father:not a great relationship.always have arguments with him.with age,it has reduced a lot but still there are disagreements.

Wrt self:do not care for recognition or fame,love to help others.had low self esteem and self confidence.Has improved a lot.also very lazy

Wrt career:not a hard worker at all but a smart worker.have a cordial relationship with bosses but true i detest authority. I stand up more for others when i find fellow colleagues unfairly treated than for myself.

powerboss
Contributor
Contributor

Post by powerboss » 23 Dec 2014

Here's my own case study. I have sun, sat, merc and venus in my 5th house. I had big clashes with my father when Sun antardasha was going on few months back. I cannot talk to my father directly all the communication goes through my mother, this is happening since my 10th year.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 23 Dec 2014

Do you think this happens mainly during the maha dasha of Sun or Saturn ? For somebody who is born in the middle of Sun MD he might not see Saturn MD until 55 yrs of age. Do you think the chances of disagreement and fights with father would be very minimal in those cases ?

Thanks
Aravind

BrahmKumar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BrahmKumar » 28 Dec 2014

I have Sun in 3rd (Capricorn) and Sat in 9th house (Cancer). Sun is also in Aquarius in D-9, while Sat in Capricorn in D-9.
I have not had a very warm relationship with father and worse in cases of bosses and gurus. I know there is something with the confidence (I am admitting it but not that bad), but I am law abiding. Hard working till the point that I get my objective, never giving up on anything, but quiet, not that verbal, not a fighter on physical plane, but once decided on something, I stick to it to the last breath.
Hope to have someone's analysis for better self confidence.
2:55 AM, Nineteen Jan, seventy seven, Nawabgunj Kanpur.

BK

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 28 Dec 2014

BK Ji,

The qualities mentioned in the post makes it clear that Saturn plays a vital role in the chart.

If all goes well, you should get a good mentor/guide/senior some time in 2017-18 that may result in major change in your perception towards life.

Wish you good luck.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 02 Feb 2015

Aravind wrote: for somebody who is say 30 yr old with a 7 yr old son and a
55 yr old father , will the Saturn and Sun mutual aspect cause a troublesome relationship with the Father or with Son ?
Dear Aravind
If someone's has Sun Sat conjunction it represents some level of strained relation with father.
For analyzing stress with kids, plz analyse from Jup.
God bless you
Neeraj

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 28 Mar 2015

Hello,

But if Sun and Saturn conjunction occurs in the 7H where Saturn is the 7L. Would this indicate a strained relation between father and spouse?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 29 Mar 2015

Dear Tandav
Sun-Sat conjunction always indicate the strained relation with father or any of the fatherly figure (even boss).
Here Sat as 7L will give the results of 7H too, particularly if Sat is combust then it'll give frustration in married life
God bless you
Neeraj

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 08 May 2015

Dear Neeraj,

My son has Saturn in 11th house of leo and Sun in the 5th house of Aquarius. Does this indicate a positive Maha Parivartan Yoga with respect to the 5th and 11th houses there by giving the native a strong dedication and seriousness for the work he does or does it effect his relationships with the father with frequent fights and disrespect for the father. There are no other aspects on Sun but there is an aspect of an exalted mars from the 4th house onto the Saturn in the natal chart.

DOB - Feb/21/2009
TOB - 23:50
POB - Hackensack,NJ,USA

Appreciate if somebody can explain.

Thanks
Aravind

Thanks
Aravind

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 29 May 2015

Dear Aravind
You're correct in ur observations. Sun-Sat mutual aspect will give the results as stated by you.
I checked his D-12 which has an exchange of LL Moon and 9L Jup. This indicates that despite his differences in opinion with father, he'll always get support from you.
God bless you
Neeraj

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 01 Jun 2015

Neerajji,

Like in my sons D-12 with the exchange of LL Moon and 9L Jup, does it indicate despite differences in opinion with me, he'll always get support from me and I will get support from him or it is only one way of support from me and not from him ?

DOB - Feb/21/2009
TOB - 23:50
POB - Hackensack, NJ , USA

Appreciate your response.

Thanks
Aravind