Aspects from different house

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
archer
Contributor
Contributor

Aspects from different house

Post by archer » 13 Jul 2014

for example sagi sign & meena lagna

Jupiter in 9th house aspecting lagna and 3rd & 5th house.
Jupiter in 5th house aspecting 7th & 9th and lagna
inthis case Jupiter aspecting lagna from different house, but different aspects.

is there any difference between 5th & 9th aspects of lagna?

5th refers to intelligence & 9th refers to dharama

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Aspects from different house

Post by rathodp » 13 Jul 2014

I think the 9th aspect is the most beneficial,dont remember where I read or heard this.

saditya86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saditya86 » 22 Jul 2014

Hi archer

I agree with rathodp, that 9th aspect is most beneficial. But I doubt the concept that 5th aspect is related to intelligence & 9th with dharma.

I have also read/heard somewhere that Saturns 10th aspect is worst among other aspects.

Regards
Aditya

mylilangel
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mylilangel » 23 Jul 2014

Hi there,

In my humble opinion, there's no difference between different aspects of Jupiter.

If 5th aspect relate to intelligence and 9th to dharma, there should ideally be some parallel interpretation to 7th aspect too???

In both sagi and meena lagna, Jupiter is a benefic of highest order owning the most important lagna as well as another important Kendra (and please don't believe anyone if they say that Jupiter here has Kendradhipati Yoga because the lagna lord can never have any such dosha). Well apart from being lord of 2 significant houses, Jupiter is also the best natural benefic.

Now in these 2 lagnas, an unafflicted Jupiter in one of the trikonas is a divine blessing...

Kind regards

saditya86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saditya86 » 24 Jul 2014

Hi Members

Pls check the below points from K N Rao's book: Astrology, Wheel & the destiny of Time

1. 7th Aspect: To protect house and children. Closest attention must be paid by every person to the protection of women. The 7th house being the house of marriage,wife. It is obvious that protection of one's wife is everyone's long-life duty. By protecting the major pillar of life, ones domestic stability is acquired.

2. 5th and 9th aspect: Ju is a planet of divinity and it is his duty to offer protection to learning and children represented by 5th house and also the father & religion by 9th house.

Regards
Aditya