Death at time of birth

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Death at time of birth

Post by manya » 06 Jul 2015

Dear learned members,

What does it indicate if the there is death of elderly people in the family at the time of birth.....like same day or within 40 days of birth.? What can be predicted out of it?

I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

sn161

Re: Death at time of birth

Post by sn161 » 01 Sep 2015

Actually this is a very interesting topic. My mother told me that I was born on the 13th day of my great grandmother's (paternal), i.e. on her "teravi"... Everybody in the household said that she is back. Apparently, my great grandmother was very fond of my father, and even though she was blind, she would sense when my father was around her.

However, I'm not sure if this actually works... rebirth I mean, and how to see this in a chart etc.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Death at time of birth

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Sep 2015

Dear Manya
There may be several such combinations. Two of them are as under:
1. Generally the Magha nak (first 3 padas) as Janam nak (Moon placed here at the time of birth) is believed to give such things. Magha nak is rashi & nak gandant and his lord is Ketu.
2. Child born in the dasha of a planet who's 9L (father, elders) placed in 8H (death) may give such results.
God bless Neeraj