What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 551
Joined: 08 Jun 2016

What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by Helius » 05 Sep 2017

What if a Yogakaraka is Deblitated??

For Capricorn lagna, Venus Debilitated (5*) in 9th house virgo along with Mercury Retro (16* Moola-trikona?), Sun (14*) and Saturn (29*).

[DOB: 01 OCT 1982, 1415 HRS IST, CHENNAI]

Here Venus is not only Debilitated, but its depositor is in the same house both exalted, retro and combust (only if we take 2* to be combust).

Do we have any special rules for such a complex and confusing placement? :)

Thanks.



Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 551
Joined: 08 Jun 2016

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by Helius » 07 Sep 2017

Please someone assist as im finding it very hard to understand why the Mahadasha of the 9th (also 6th) lord and Antradasa of the 10th (also 5th) lord instead of helping is doing the right opposite?

Every astrologer i met assured me that i would be on the peaks of my career starting 2017 but that is not seem to be the case.

*After i returned to India in 2009 (SA MD + KE AD), March 2010 (SA MD + VE AD) i joined a job and everything is ok (though sometimes not so good) since then.
*Oct 2012 (Sat MD - JU AD - MO+MA+RA PD) gave a good rise in career.
*Apr 2015- Aug 16 (ME MD - KE AD) was the peak of the career.
*Sep 2016 - Till Date (ME MD - VE AD) seems to be going towards the worse.
*Expected JU when he lands on the 9th house Libra (Moon Lagna) to send me to a far land and bring wonders like he did during 2006-09 (SA MD - MO+MA+RA AD), but no signs of that either till date.
*Marriage seems to be a distant horizon due to Family Policy for an elder female sibling (who is little or no serious in marriage) to first get married (sibling is also sentimental that if younger male gets married then her might not happen).
* One LOVA member said "The birth time should be 14:17 IST (instead of 14:15 as per hospital records) and DASA applicable is Vimsottari, but not from Moon or from Lagna, but from Utpanna Taara."

Please someone help me understand whats happening and when the relief would be. Thanks.

anuradha
Donor
Donor
Posts: 3097
Joined: 31 Oct 2009

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by anuradha » 07 Sep 2017

LL+9L+ 5L is a very potent Rajyoga in 9H. Yogakarka Venus is with Sun[ 8th lord] . So you will get the success but with some struggle[ 8th lord]. Also the 10th lord is with 8th lord and 10th lord Venus is also the 5th lord which is 8th from 10th. In D-9 Venus is again aspected by Mars the 8th lord . So bit of struggle is clearly visible before your success. Jupiter as 3L and 12L in 10H may give something related to teaching , preaching, consultancy or management. From Jaimini Angle Moon is Amk and bit week due to Kemdrum.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 1350
Joined: 26 Aug 2017

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by joyd » 07 Sep 2017

In deciding raja yogas one must keep in mind that the yoga giving planets should free from 6-8-12 lordships [as their 1st or 2 nd lordship].In dual lordship the yoga giving planet should be free from malefic lordships.

regards/joyd

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 1350
Joined: 26 Aug 2017

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by joyd » 07 Sep 2017

helius-i forgot to wrote the following in my previous reply.pl.look at it..
Mercury with 6 BAV points gives yoga but it is only 50%.Present venus anthara is also moderate as he placed in 12t h from his 10th house.Difficulties in employment continues.ven-rahu conjunction in D9 and also they are in 1-10 positions from venus in D1.So there is a small hope of a short timely job during mer x ven x rahu period.I hope that this coming job may continue till 12-8-2019.You may see some light on your new employment opportunities from 18-10-2017 onwards..

Had you lost your paternal grand father between the ages of yours 7.5 years-10years ? Pl confirm it once.

regards/joyd..

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 551
Joined: 08 Jun 2016

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by Helius » 07 Sep 2017

anuradha wrote:
07 Sep 2017
LL+9L+ 5L is a very potent Rajyoga in 9H. Yogakarka Venus is with Sun[ 8th lord] . So you will get the success but with some struggle[ 8th lord]. Also the 10th lord is with 8th lord and 10th lord Venus is also the 5th lord which is 8th from 10th. In D-9 Venus is again aspected by Mars the 8th lord . So bit of struggle is clearly visible before your success. Jupiter as 3L and 12L in 10H may give something related to teaching , preaching, consultancy or management. From Jaimini Angle Moon is Amk and bit week due to Kemdrum.
Thanks so much for your reply.

My life has always been a struggle but has always been successful in profession. Have always multiplied my revenue with wise and risky decisions and expected this JU transit to do wonders as last time he visited libra i went abroad for studies, excellent at education and had the best of my life time but im feeling scary now (sorry if im complaining but the demonetisation sucked much money from the market and the remaining hopes were wiped our by GST).

Now my LL is in 10th house from moon and soon to visit 11th house and im having 9th lord MD & 5th Lord AD.

I'm in a partnership kind of business (management + sales) so we can call it both consultancy and management.

Isn't moon aspected by JU from kendra 10th house from lagna and Mars kendra 10th house from Moon safer from Kemdrum?

I'm in a situation where im standing in a complete darkness but witnessing a bright light like dawn. I'm highy confused if i will be drawn back to dusk or will i witness a dawn and be blessed?

The worse part is im still single so none to share my ideas, get suggestions etc so feeling super lonely.

Thanks.
Last edited by Helius on 07 Sep 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 551
Joined: 08 Jun 2016

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by Helius » 07 Sep 2017

joyd wrote:
07 Sep 2017
helius-i forgot to wrote the following in my previous reply.pl.look at it..
Mercury with 6 BAV points gives yoga but it is only 50%.Present venus anthara is also moderate as he placed in 12t h from his 10th house.Difficulties in employment continues.ven-rahu conjunction in D9 and also they are in 1-10 positions from venus in D1.So there is a small hope of a short timely job during mer x ven x rahu period.I hope that this coming job may continue till 12-8-2019.You may see some light on your new employment opportunities from 18-10-2017 onwards..

Had you lost your paternal grand father between the ages of yours 7.5 years-10years ? Pl confirm it once.

regards/joyd..
New employment? I left work in 2012 and took up business. Currently im on a management-cum-sales type business. New employment? You mean new business or back to employment? How will that be?

Thanks.

anuradha
Donor
Donor
Posts: 3097
Joined: 31 Oct 2009

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by anuradha » 07 Sep 2017

Isn't moon aspected by JU from kendra 10th house from lagna and Mars kendra 10th house from Moon safer from Kemdrum?
If Jupiter would have been in Kendra from Moon the complete cancellation of Kemdrum as in case of Shri Modi. But aspect of Jupiter has certain improved your Moon but not cancellation. It means with your balanced thinking you will face this situation.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 551
Joined: 08 Jun 2016

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by Helius » 07 Sep 2017

anuradha wrote:
07 Sep 2017
Isn't moon aspected by JU from kendra 10th house from lagna and Mars kendra 10th house from Moon safer from Kemdrum?
If Jupiter would have been in Kendra from Moon the complete cancellation of Kemdrum as in case of Shri Modi. But aspect of Jupiter has certain improved your Moon but not cancellation. It means with your balanced thinking you will face this situation.
Yes, i can feel this by feeling super lonely most times. Please let me know how my current status is and when will i see the light in both by personal and business front. Thanks.

anuradha
Donor
Donor
Posts: 3097
Joined: 31 Oct 2009

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by anuradha » 07 Sep 2017

Yes, i can feel this by feeling super lonely most times.
A trait of Kemdrum Yoga. Pratnter of Vargottama Mars in 11H as 11L in D-1 from 25th August , is good for business.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 1350
Joined: 26 Aug 2017

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by joyd » 07 Sep 2017

Helius wrote:
07 Sep 2017
joyd wrote:
07 Sep 2017
helius-i forgot to wrote the following in my previous reply.pl.look at it..
Mercury with 6 BAV points gives yoga but it is only 50%.Present venus anthara is also moderate as he placed in 12t h from his 10th house.Difficulties in employment continues.ven-rahu conjunction in D9 and also they are in 1-10 positions from venus in D1.So there is a small hope of a short timely job during mer x ven x rahu period.I hope that this coming job may continue till 12-8-2019.You may see some light on your new employment opportunities from 18-10-2017 onwards..

Had you lost your paternal grand father between the ages of yours 7.5 years-10years ? Pl confirm it once.

regards/joyd..
New employment? I left work in 2012 and took up business. Currently im on a management-cum-sales type business. New employment? You mean new business or back to employment? How will that be?

Thanks.
-----------------------
you have not mentioned in your post that you are switched to business from career.Read your posting once again.you always used the word career everywhere in your post.so i misguided by your wording ..
LOOk at it once-and what it is reflecting ?
*After i returned to India in 2009 (SA MD + KE AD), March 2010 (SA MD + VE AD) i joined a job and everything is ok (though sometimes not so good) since then.
*Oct 2012 (Sat MD - JU AD - MO+MA+RA PD) gave a good rise in career.
*Apr 2015- Aug 16 (ME MD - KE AD) was the peak of the career.
*Sep 2016 - Till Date (ME MD - VE AD) seems to be going towards the worse.
*Expected JU when he lands on the 9th house Libra (Moon Lagna) to send me to a far land and bring wonders like he did during 2006-09 (SA MD - MO+MA+RA AD), but no signs of that either till date.

regards/joyd

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 551
Joined: 08 Jun 2016

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by Helius » 07 Sep 2017

anuradha wrote:
07 Sep 2017
LL+9L+ 5L is a very potent Rajyoga in 9H. Yogakarka Venus is with Sun[ 8th lord] .
All my yogas seem to have helped me just with subsistence. Hope they do better in the future. :)
anuradha wrote:
07 Sep 2017
Yes, i can feel this by feeling super lonely most times.
A trait of Kemdrum Yoga.
More than anything, my loneliness is killing me as i always need a reason to do something and i think my life is going without any reasons (no spouse, no kids is nothing but a blank future) and this negative thoughts seem to affect me too much.
anuradha wrote:
07 Sep 2017
Pratnter of Vargottama Mars in 11H as 11L in D-1 from 25th August , is good for business.
You mean from past "25th August" my business status would be better? Also LL Saturn is Vargottama.

And will JU in Libra help me go abroad once again and have a better time?

First time JU in Libra i was born, second time i shifted residence to a better place with better facilities. Third time i went abroad and had the best time in my life. All thanks to JU. Now again JU in Libra so too much hopes for wonders in life.

If JU could bring me my spouse who seems to be wiser than myself (7th lord in 2nd with JU & 11th lord MA aspect), i think i might do better in life. :)

Thanks.

anuradha
Donor
Donor
Posts: 3097
Joined: 31 Oct 2009

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by anuradha » 08 Sep 2017

As per Jattakbhranum Sun+ Venus+ Mercury Extremely Talkative,Travels in other countries. I do not know if it is applicable on you. Mercury the 9L is just at exaltation point[ 16.04] just one degree away from deep exaltation.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 551
Joined: 08 Jun 2016

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by Helius » 08 Sep 2017

joyd wrote:
07 Sep 2017
you have not mentioned in your post that you are switched to business from career.Read your posting once again.you always used the word career everywhere in your post.so i misguided by your wording ..
LOOk at it once-and what it is reflecting ?

regards/joyd
Yes, i should have been more clear. May be my state of mind made me cut-short or miss words. Well yes, i switched from going to office to work at home type business setup since late 2012.
joyd wrote:
07 Sep 2017
Had you lost your paternal grand father between the ages of yours 7.5 years-10years ? Pl confirm it once.
I've never seen my father side grand parents.
And my mother side grand mother in late 1998 & grand father late 2015, so both post 16 yrs.

*One LOVA member tried BRT and said "The birth time should be 14:17 IST (instead of 14:15 as per hospital records) and DASA applicable is Vimsottari, but not from Moon or from Lagna, but from Utpanna Taara."

Thanks.

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 551
Joined: 08 Jun 2016

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by Helius » 08 Sep 2017

anuradha wrote:
08 Sep 2017
As per Jattakbhranum Sun+ Venus+ Mercury Extremely Talkative,Travels in other countries. I do not know if it is applicable on you.
I might be Talkative though im quite reserved. And i went abroad for studies, discontinued studies due to financial reasons and took up business, joined govt job (involved much travel and high profile places) and did well until i returned back. May be i should have stayed back and held on to the govt job, but to assist parents i had to get back and deny all options for the return.
anuradha wrote:
08 Sep 2017
Mercury the 9L is just at exaltation point[ 16.04] just one degree away from deep exaltation.
Yes, also just two degree away from sun :D though some say mercury even if closer by one degree isnt actually combust due to the close proximity he always has with the sun.

First when i started to listern to astros, the experience i had while abroad and checked my horoscope with online resources i though myself to be fortunate and do wonders in life.... but now i look clueless. :)

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 551
Joined: 08 Jun 2016

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by Helius » 15 Sep 2017

Why has my ME MD & VE AD & JU in 9th house supposed to be in height of my career has turned exactly the opposite?

Thanks.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 1350
Joined: 26 Aug 2017

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by joyd » 15 Sep 2017

Helius pl confirm it first.as per your given details your jupiter is in libra,the 10th house and not in 9th.What you exactly looking ? is it just why Me-Ve anthara given reverse result? or you are highlighting the jupiters placement?jupiter is on 18d-03 minutes in libra.How he comes in to virgo,the 9th?

6th lord mer[subordination-services]under combustion/as 10th lord venus also combusted/It denotes both your poorva punya[5th-venus] and present punya[9-Mer]both are burnt by 8th lord sun.Mercury under combustion indicates one more thing to us.If the dispositor of a house is combusted,the planets placed in such rashi gives reverse results only.The 10th lord venus placed in 12th from his 10th house Libra too.In such situations how venus anthara gives peak career?

In D10-the 10th lord Mercury[R] getting aspect from ketu,who gives reversals ans sometimes abruptive end of career.

In D9-the 6th house of services [virgo]occupied with 10th lord saturn.As a stanch rule,whenever saturn[irrespective of his lordship in the charts] associated with the 10th lord or 6th lord in any manner[PAC-position/placement-aspect-association-conjunction-combustion]gives reversals and spoils the career.

In D1-SATURN WITH 10TH LORD VENUS/In D9-SATURN AS 10TH LORD POSITED IN 6TH house of services and the D1 10th lord venus afflicted with Rahu-ketu both/The dispositor of maha dasha[mercury]is also powerless to save the native here.saturn in libra also mantling[aachadan] the 10th-8th houses too.

hope you are clear now about your career reversal or opposite results in your present career..

joyd

joyd

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 551
Joined: 08 Jun 2016

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by Helius » 16 Sep 2017

joyd wrote:
15 Sep 2017
Helius pl confirm it first.as per your given details your jupiter is in libra,the 10th house and not in 9th.What you exactly looking ? is it just why Me-Ve anthara given reverse result? or you are highlighting the jupiters placement?jupiter is on 18d-03 minutes in libra.How he comes in to virgo,the 9th?
Hi, thanks for your reply. I meant JU transit to libra the 9th house from Rasi (Moon lagna) this year. Shouldn't JU in 9th house be a good one?
joyd wrote:
15 Sep 2017
In D10-the 10th lord Mercury[R] getting aspect from ketu,who gives reversals ans sometimes abruptive end of career.
In D10 ME is in 6th house from KE? and doesnt RA & KE aspect 5th, 7th and 9th house?

Also if possible can you check and put your valuable ideas on the BRT as the DASA itself seems to change here - viewtopic.php?f=22&t=33699

Thanks.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 1350
Joined: 26 Aug 2017

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by joyd » 16 Sep 2017

check it correctly D10 Helius,he is in retro in libra means ,he is in virgo Like.so ketu from taurus aspects your mercury who is in virgo.so what i mentioned is right.I will use only lahiri ayanamsa,he may be raised the chart with his own specified one.so i am not much bothered about what mar given to you.

joyd

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 1350
Joined: 26 Aug 2017

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by joyd » 16 Sep 2017

Helius mention the key event that took place at your 17th and 29th years of age.Reply leisurely and recollect the event correctly.

joyd

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 551
Joined: 08 Jun 2016

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by Helius » 16 Sep 2017

joyd wrote:
16 Sep 2017
Helius mention the key event that took place at your 17th and 29th years of age.Reply leisurely and recollect the event correctly.

joyd
Hi,i have sent an email.

Please let me know for more details.

Thanks.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 1350
Joined: 26 Aug 2017

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by joyd » 16 Sep 2017

Helius no need of ant BTR and your quoted events matched with 14-15 mints birth time.

joyd

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 551
Joined: 08 Jun 2016

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by Helius » 17 Sep 2017

joyd wrote:
16 Sep 2017
Helius no need of ant BTR and your quoted events matched with 14-15 mints birth time.

joyd
So my birth time is as per hospital records. Good to know that as i thought of some serious changes if navamsa lagna is Pisces instead of Aries. Thanks for confirming as i think i might get married sometime in future if god wishes and blessed.

If possible and when you have time, plz let me know how my events match my birth time and cant be a different one so i get some knowledge on the same too.

If my ME isnt great then how did he rise me so high (comparing the past) from 2013-2016 ME MD+ME AD & KE AD?

Only from July/Sep 2016 things got slightly towards the opposite, exactly after JU entered Virgo. So i expected JU transit to Libra would make things better and back to good but that hasnt worked till now.

And when would i get better luck again?

Thanks.

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 551
Joined: 08 Jun 2016

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by Helius » 17 Sep 2017

anuradha wrote:
08 Sep 2017
As per Jattakbhranum Sun+ Venus+ Mercury Extremely Talkative,Travels in other countries. I do not know if it is applicable on you. Mercury the 9L is just at exaltation point[ 16.04] just one degree away from deep exaltation.
Also to note that ME is not only just one degree away from deep exaltation, but also retro.

One interesting video i saw on Mercury both exalted, retro and combust. https://youtu.be/YLvjh7dFHbE?t=10m18s

If its true that im a genius as the video, then i should have the brilliance to reverse all issues and get higher with success.

I have done this several times when i discontinued from med school due to financial issues (FEB 2009) (this i consider as a huge loss on my life), the same time i started my own business, stood on my own legs, moved from college accommodation to my own flat, joined govt job and did exceptionally well.

Again when i was forced to find a job in India (Mar 2010), i got the best one which became a turning point in my career.

Then again i when my career had a huge challenge due to my manager (Jun 2011) i shifted to another job with a huge rise.

Hope i do the same this time too. Hope god blesses and my chart helps. :)

anuradha
Donor
Donor
Posts: 3097
Joined: 31 Oct 2009

Re: What if a Yogakaraka is Debilitated?

Post by anuradha » 17 Sep 2017

Also to note that ME is not only just one degree away from deep exaltation, but also retro.

One interesting video i saw on Mercury both exalted, retro and combust. https://youtu.be/YLvjh7dFHbE?t=10m18s

If its true that im a genius as the video, then i should have the brilliance to reverse all issues and get higher with success.

I have done this several times when i discontinued from med school due to financial issues (FEB 2009) (this i consider as a huge loss on my life), the same time i started my own business, stood on my own legs, moved from college accommodation to my own flat, joined govt job and did exceptionally well.

Again when i was forced to find a job in India (Mar 2010), i got the best one which became a turning point in my career.

Then again i when my career had a huge challenge due to my manager (Jun 2011) i shifted to another job with a huge rise.

Hope i do the same this time too. Hope god blesses and my chart helps. :)
I knew this but afraid to write as several members would have jumped in to ask me the reference[ Which I do not have] of classical texts. I trust the logic given in the link.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests