Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping me

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping me

Post by karthik1984 » Mon May 08, 2017 3:59 am

Hi, if possible can give you little detailed feedback about you and your family because as per me your chart is very good in terms of family, wealth etc. There is pitru dosha but still good things do exist.

Moreover you have been doing astrology readings in this forum, you can judge your chart by yourself.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Mon May 08, 2017 4:26 am

Karthik Ji,
Is it okay for you if I send you private message because I can't discuss much on public forum.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:31 am

Jemsmiles, all i can say that you are too concerned or too anxious to know your future. You have a good chart. I repeat there will be short journeys in future.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Mon May 08, 2017 6:26 am

Thank you so much for your reply karthik Ji.
I love traveling so it's good for me.

tictac

Post by tictac » Thu May 11, 2017 10:01 am

Hi,

I am going through a terrible dasha sandhi period of Rahu-mars to Jupiter MD (to begin in last week of October).

I have no job since more than a year now and have no money, my personal life is in turmoil.

my d.o.b:

Seventeenth of @pr!l 19-81 (i don't want my personal details to be googled)
3: 35 (morning) @m
[email protected], [email protected]

When will I get a job?
Will I ever get married?
How is my Jupiter MD going to be?

Thank you

Suresh_Chauhan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » Thu May 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Tictac, wha t happened to toe. Rahu will be full or surprises. Generally after age 45 rahu becomes quiet and so his periods are happy for most people. For you not so. Better check with expert astros. I cannot reveal much as my knowhow is limited.

tictac

Post by tictac » Thu May 11, 2017 8:48 pm

Thank you Suresh ji, I would request other learned members of the forum to have a look at my chart, and help me out.

Thanks

stark

Post by stark » Fri May 19, 2017 7:44 am

I have seen one article in quora, that shows at the end of Rahu Mahadasha, the growth aspect is shown rising vertically. Can it be like that. What features are required to be famous in the creative field

stark

Post by stark » Sat May 20, 2017 1:55 am

For a Rahu Dasha - Mars Antardasha , do transits of planets have any impact. If so, which transit will be of more significance - Transit of Mars or Transit of Rahu.

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping

Post by janaki » Wed May 24, 2017 6:00 am

janaki wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:06 am
Hello All,

I am really amazed to see how people have had similar experiences in Rahu Mahadasha,

I am also learning astrology and came across this website while reading articles on internet. The funny thing is I was not aware I am undergoing Rahu Mahadasha until last year nor was I believer of astrology. Currently I am running Rahu-Venus since Feb 2012.

Rahu-rahu: My Rahu mahadasha started during my engineering. I was admitted to one of the top institutes of engineering. During engineering we were facing many financial problems. My dad had lost his job due to some problem. My mother was facing severe health problems. By god's grace I finished my engineering with good marks and got scholarship to US university.

Rahu-Jupiter: I went to US to pursue my masters. I was really relieved and at peace. Our financial problems also started resolving. I had no major problem during this period.

Rahu-Shani: I could feel a change now that I look back. I got my first job in US during this dasha. I had everything ..good friends, good job..but I used to feel dipressed for no reason. I travelled all over US during this period for pleasure and work. It was a good time professionally.

RAhu-Mercury: The intial period was the worst I have ever faced in my life. Even worse than rahu-rahu. I got a promotion by end of this dasha.

Rahu-ketu: This was better than rahu-budh. I had shown my patrika out of curiosity to an astrologer and the readings which he gave made me believe that there is something to this science. I started learning astrology during this dasha.

Rahu-Venus: ongoing since last feb. The responsibilities at work have suddenly gone up. I am leading a team for most of the work I am getting. I have observed that my foes have suddenly increased. I changed my job during this period and it did not go well.

Updating my Rahu MD experience;

Rahu- Sun- Worst phase emotionally of entire Rahu MD. On a brighter side bought a house and did well careeewise.

Rahu-Moon- Surpringly this has been a much better dasha though I had expected the opposite as my moon is 6 th lord and placed in 12 th house.

During Rahu Sun and Moon faced extreme opposition and dirty politics but maybe Rahu had emerged as a winner.

Will be starting Rahu Mars soon. It will be Rahu over Rahu for me. I am already experiencing dashachidra effects I feel. Feeling calm and very positive.

I would like to add that the transits have played very important role. I have most planets on right half and the difficult period started since Rahu moved over natal ketu and saturn return. Since saturn has left scorpio where it was transiting natal sun all the negativity is over. Though I have started sadesati I feel very calm and balanced which is exactly opposite what I had expected of sadesati.

All in all astrology is very complex and we really cant foresee future being astrologers ourselves. Funny it is.

My interest in astrology was at peak during Rahu Venus and subsided later on.

So much is written on negative side of Rahu MD but as Rahu is planet for occult. I learned astrology during Rahu MD. Got closure to many lingering past karmic events. I can understand now why it is called Karmic planet.Transits of Rahu during the dasha are of utmost importance and we should watch out as the events are very sudden. Good luck to all who are going through the mighty Rahu dasha. I have observed that along with the rashi where it sits it also gives its nakshatras effect.

Regards
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso

stark

Post by stark » Wed May 24, 2017 7:25 am

@ Janaki, Thanks for the share.
Does transits of Rahu affect the general nature of rahu dasha (as experienced by yourself). Could you share your experience on the Rahu - Mars period

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by janaki » Wed May 24, 2017 6:44 pm

Yes it has profound effect. The transits of planets like Jupiter, Saturn and Rahu are important during the running MD.

What I observed is Rahu gives effect of the house it transits. We think that Rahu is a shadow planet so it will only affect mind. My experience was that it affects not only mind but actual events. E.g. Recently when it transited 8 th or 7 th house, the houses got activated.

I havent started my Rahu Mars as per Lahiri yet. But I am expecting the changes will be wrt career as mars is 10 th lord and Rahu also transits over natal rahu in 6 th house.

Hope it helps.
― Pablo Picasso

stark

Post by stark » Wed May 24, 2017 9:32 pm

In my experience, i never read about dasha and its impact on the lives of people. All I knew was the transits of the planets and the Sade Sati(one astrologer told me that due to that i had late start to my career). Only last year, suddenly everything became a problem for me. The activity was intense during the month of January and February, my mind was wavering with thoughts that was making me vulnerable.

I was doing projects and worked as a consultant for an organisation. The chennai floods cleared every penny and company terminated the contract all of sudden(they were waiting for my vulnerable moment). I had to redo the Projects for my other clients and most of my time was spent in that. Finances got hit badly. During the start of Rahu-Mars, suddenly the schemes of my mother and sister frutified and we were sent out of our house.

Only during the middle of last year, I read about the dashas and particularly the impact of Rahu dasha on the careers of people. So many vital points were already there. I read that in quora - (ordinary finances throughout the dasha, gastric problem, backstabbing,etc ). Most of the people in the forum with this dasha have something or other in common.

tictac

Post by tictac » Sat May 27, 2017 5:05 am

[quote=tictac post_id=238872 time=1494532891 user_id=15829]

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by janaki » Sat May 27, 2017 8:08 am

@ Starc

I m sorry to hear about your problems. I hope you come out of them soon.

Wish you luck

Regards
― Pablo Picasso

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by janaki » Sat May 27, 2017 8:20 am

@ Tictac,

Rahu' s transit in Aug and Jup transit in Sept should help you out.

For you Rahu is in Sat NK, All 6,8 and 12 houses were activated during entire Rahu MD. Jupiter, lord of 2 nd and 11 though placed in 8 th, should give a better MD.

Just hang in there for a few months!

Good Luck
― Pablo Picasso

stark

Post by stark » Sun May 28, 2017 3:46 am

Thank you janaki

istikharakidua
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by istikharakidua » Tue May 30, 2017 8:00 pm

i want to know more about rahu

tictac

Post by tictac » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:31 am

Hi Janaki,

Thank you for your analysis, but when will I get a job opportunity, it has been more than a year now, that I am doing nothing. My life has come to a standstill, nothing is happening at my personal or professional front,

Regards

rajatdhawan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rajatdhawan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:26 am

Hello Suresh Ji

As you rightly said domestic harmony is just a dream now. Moreover career stability and finances are taking a toll on my mind body and soul.

As you asked as of now I am not thin infact have gained lot of pounds and become bulky.

Also as told by my mother when I was born my neck was twisted to right side and my parents had to do lot of exercises on me to straighten it.. Apart from this I do not remember extensively of having any blood defects or any other major defects in the body.

Regards

Rajat

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=238068 time=1492297047 user_id=17727]
Rajath Dhawan, you Lagna lord Mars is weak in house 4. With Rahu, causing all the more problems as rahu will then reflect weak strength of mangal in all its mahadasha. Rahu takes the essence of the planet it is co-joined with and its nakhshatra lord. In your case it is Shani due to Pushayami nakhshatra.

So partly due to Mars and then due to Saturn, you will experience problems throughout this dasha of Rahu. You need lot of patience to handle it. Already, weak mars has shown effects disturbs the domestic peace, troubles in family, relations with mother, job situation and job loss due to its direct impact on 10th house of profession. BUt now Raju is there to add to already existing issues, adding fuel to the fire I think.

Tell me something - as a child, did you have liver or blood related problems? suffer from anemia or other blood disorders? What about weight gain? I think you are a very thin or slim person, is it true? If you are not, then you may become thin due to being Mangalik. it is very strong in your chart, major cause of all the problems. Mars does not get good aspect from anyone, and the othrer planet of vitality and strength Sun is in 6th house of the chart, not a good thing. For men, Mars is most important for strength, vigor, courage, bravery, etc , after that the Sun must also be strong. Weak mars means you will be physically weak all your life.

I don't want be too nagative, you may think I am trying to scare you. But this is the reality, cannot escape it. Mangal dosha exists. Rahu is weak due to Mangal, whose MD was good but this one maybe difficult for you, try to keep calm and maintain balance. As other said, Saturn also plays the part of spoiling few good yogas that your chart has. Try to speak to other good astros who may offer their views.
[/quote]

rajatdhawan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rajatdhawan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:29 am

[quote=rajatdhawan post_id=238031 time=1492163869 user_id=17829]
Thank you Kartik you have been a great help...finally u gave a sense of direction to me...will start shani puja from this Saturday onwards and I hope things will gradually become better.
[/quote]

Hello Kartik ji

Replied to your email....Hopefully u received it and looking forward for a discussion on the present condition....

Regards

Rajat

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello Kartik ji

Replied to your email....Hopefully u received it and looking forward for a discussion on the present condition....

Regards

Rajat

Hi rajat, i did not get any email from you. I have also not given any email to you.

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aussie downunder » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi all,

I agree that Rahu dasha affects career. the native below was having excellent work environment, good pay etc as soon as Rahu antardasha started in march 2017, things started going bad. A new external consultant has come to the company and has totally picked on her, finding fault with everything she does, and has given her three months ultimatum to improve to will be sacked!!

Moreover, transit rahu will meet her natal ketu and vice versa in August 2017. Any inputs of what will happen to her career?

DOB: 13 Oct 1989
TOB: 12:41 PM
POB: Chennai Tamil Nadu

Regards

Gorka
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Gorka » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:16 pm

Hello from Croatia.

I have been reading your posts on Rahu dasha. I’m in same bucket. I’m learning Vedic astrology, but was in Western for 25 years. And I need some help.

I have aunt, sister from my mother side, which hates me from day I was born (my grandmother’s sisters confirmed that). During 1997 up to 2010 she started 4 legal actions against me (civil and criminal), lost all of them. The reason was an apartment which belonged to my grandmother, her mother, since grandma wanted me to have that apartment, and to avoid law suite I bought it from her and payed tax. My grandma already gave one apartment to one daughter (my mother) and other apartment to my aunt – since both were in same building, same size, in city of Split.

The aunt sold her apartment, and lived from 1985 and still living in my mother’s apartment. My mother lived in Germany, than Mexico and California during that time. She came back in 2005, and died in 2014, but meantime, while those law suits were ongoing, she teamed up with her sister, my aunt. My mother wrote a will leaving her apartment fully to my stepbrother. Now, by Croatian law, parent can leave everything what he or she owns to one child, but court will decide that other child/ren who were left out get at least ¼ of everything.

We had one court session and judge asked if it is possible to find peaceful resolution, and my stepbrother said yes. Then again, my aunt step into that discussion, so in fact, I’m not even speaking with my stepbrother because of her. She offers me part of land, for which she doesn’t have papers of sole owner (she has 17/90 and 17/180 parts), and offering me to take my mother’s part, also not sole owner (she has 17/180 parts), for land which doesn’t have stated how much square meters is included. A land she claims is very valuable, next to sea, but in fact it is non-building parcel under the top of mountain. A worthless land. In return I would leave my stepbrother ¼ of apartment. What a joke, right? Not to mention that when my grandma died, she left my name out of obituary, although I grow up with my grandma calling her – mother. Friend of mine saw in newspapers and call to tell me. Same thing happened when in 2014 my mother died. Aunt didn’t call, but friend of mine to say she saw in paper, again without mentioning my name, like I never was her daughter. Only my stepbrother.

My question is – if the court case starts, and probably will, will I win and in what time frame?
Since my Rahu MD started my mother died (2014), my father died (2017), my older father’s brother was in hospital, my female cousin from father side was diagnosed and operated for breast cancer (age 51), and now she refuses to take chemotherapy. It seems to me that my family is dying … I know that my stepbrother had asthma and hart condition, and not talking to him, I’m not sure how his health is (age 37). I only know that wicked aunt is still alive and well (age78).

My data:
April 20, 1966
Time: 15:33:00

Time Zone: 1:05:48 (East of GMT)
Place: 16 E 27' 00", 43 N 30' 00"
Split, Croatia
Lagna: 0 Vi 02' 48.84"
True Lahiri Ayanamsha

Suresh_Chauhan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:03 am

Hi Gorka, interesting chart. Rahu exalted in 10th house Taurus, its mahadasha should be good for you. The anter-dashas of Sun, Moon and Mars (last phase of Rahu) may give problems as Sun, Moon, Mars placed 12th from dasha lord rahu. rest of the periods will generally fluctuate from good to bad every 3-4 years.

If Rahu aspects sun/moon in a chart, then definitely problems to Dad/Mom will happen. Now it depends on person's age - if chart is of young child, effects of Rahu will be different. For middle-age person, Rahu MD may result in death of the parent (mom/dad). You have very good yoga of Lagna lord sun combining with yogakarak Mars in 9th house of Bhaagya , but it is also eclipsed by moon, your 12th lord of losses. Perhaps that is why all the difficulties in life you have faced.

I know a person born in 66 august, similar chart to you, and Leo is his ascendant. What a coincidence, he also had a "WICKED AUNTY"!! this woman - the wife of his Dad's elder brother (paternal uncle) - just hated that boy from the day he was born. She called him names like "deformed", "weakling" all the time and he had very poor health in childhood. Why she treated him so badly?? Because she wanted a son desperately... and never got one after 3 daughters. There was a son but it was still-born. We know those people for many years. All bad things she used to say. They initially lived in joint family - both brothers owned flats in same building, first floor and third floor. They got the bldg. as inheritance and when it was sold, again this lady created problems with the payment distribution, she tried to cheat the other family. She had an EVIL EYE - In India, we call it abhichaar (or vyabhichaar, when bad deeds are done) dosha, shows clearly an effect of 6th and 8th house lords and badhakesh. But such people can never live in peace, nor can their families be ever happy. karma will try to give it back to you, if you wish or do evil to others.

Anyhow, this person too lost hiss father in start of Rahu mahadasha, and 8 years later lost mother too, in the Rahu/Saturn period. Did you know, Donald Trump president of USA, also lost his father when his Rahu started in 1998. And he was elected president in Nov. 2016, during the Rahu MD ending month.