Did She Murder her own Daughter...Media Baron

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Did She Murder her own Daughter...Media Baron

Post by Lex » 01 Sep 2015

There is ongoing investigation on Media Baron's step daughter been allegedly murdered 3 years back. Investigators are pressing water tight judiciary case on Accused, as of now 3 been remanded to Custodial interrogations

My analysis or Research through K.P, Investigation or Research Astrology, Materials would be used Media reports, vetted through K.P. Ruling planets, K.P.Prashna, K.P.panchang, Raphael Ephimerisis, Google GPS for cords

The deceased Girl's date of birth has confusion of two dates
Deceased Janma nk can be, as per Transit of Chandra on that day in various nks
Aswini or Bharani or Krittika or Anuradha

Ruling planets, when worked out will confirm her dead chart Chandra depositions as well as Prashna will guide me on her Lagna.

Fourth cusp will point out deceased mother's lagna.

The Investigations coming out from investigators as well as Investigating Reporters, all are Research, throwing out bizarre events, happened with Deceased.

Before, I start, analyzing Deceased chart, I pray her Soul Rest in Peace, I also assure during investigating Astrology through K.P, I would ensure sanctity and Ethics of my analysis. In the event, I make any mistake, I seek pardon from departed soul, in my course of Research in this reported Murder or Homicide.

Lets see the date of event happened for the deceased. As I said in my previously, a Driver was involved in the potential conspiracy, thereby abetted the crime, which the Investigators found out.

Unpleasant event occurred to Deceased on 24th April, 2012, therefore as always Kuja, Karaka for sudden event would be significating, She was strangulated inside the car, day was Tuesday, Kuja

We know, as always in Nirayana Rasi, in April 2012, Ravi, will be always in Mesha.
Strangulation inside the car
.... so either Rishabham, sign normal zodiac, shows Neck part and Karkata sign, shows upper Respiratory and as well as upper part of Heart., therefore Shukra and Chandra depositions needs to be analyzed.

Inside the car... so quadruped sign, needs analysis of Mesha, Rishabham, Simha, 2nd half of Dhanur, and Makara sign to be analysed in her natal chart, with their depositions

It was reported Car stopped and She was strangulated at around 7 p.m
That quadruped sign now I am mapping as fixed, it can be Rishabham or Dhanur, 2nd half
around 7 p.m means, Ravi in Mesha, therefore , on that fateful day, her natal , now dead chart, lagna would be transiting into Thula from Virgo,.... therefore her 8th cusp, or 2nd cusp or 7th cusp or 12 th cusp or Badhaka cusp can/may fall in either into the bhava

She was spiked with sedated drink by Accused, reported by Investigators, before Strangulation, therefore again 2nd cusp of her dead natal chart needs analysis

As always, slow moving planets depositions will not alter except Ravi and Kuja

Ravi moves by 1 deg per day, Jan 14 th Ravi will be in Makara, Feb 14th in Kumbha, so from Feb1st till Feb 28 on that born date, Ravi moves from Makara in Shravana nk to Kumbha Satbhista nk, sub deposition can be fixed, later

On that Fateful day, lets see nirayana Rasi, per Bandra Latitude at 7 P.M, later can be corrected in her natal chart, Guwahati born time, with Ruling planets and Prashna

7 p.m

Lagna was in Movable and communication sign, Thula in Swati Nk
Rahu was in Scorpio, Kuja sign and in Anuradha nk
Kuja aspects Rahu from Simha sign, and was in Magham ( Today I was analyzing, Tuesday, Kuja in Rahu Kalam, How Heaven's blesses connection of Kuja and Rahu)
Ketu in Rohini nk in Rishabham
Chandra in Rohini nk in Rishabham
Shukra in Rohini nkin Rishabham
Guru in Bharani in Mesha
Budha in Meena in Utiratathi nk
Ravi in Mesha in Ketu's star

...contd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Did She Murder her own Daughter...Media Baron

Post by Lex » 01 Sep 2015

Contd

Before going into BTR, lots of trash of birth date and year been provided of Media reports, in fact they are also challenging on the data

Is she alive or Deceased, if not alive how the longevity ended? let's establish these, through K.P.PRASHNA , number selected from a management book, 123.

Today is Wednesday, Budha, in the Celestial map, lagna was rising to my East , in Simha in Magham in sub of Rahu, Ravi and Guru . Chandra transiting in Mesha in Ashwini nk in sub of Ketu
Budha conjunct with Rahu
Kuja conjunction with vakri Shukra, Shukra omitted

Let's analyze Prashna chart
Prashna no 123, of K.P., falls in Virgo, , I do not know her.

Hence , let's look at Rishabham cusp in Kuja's star and in sub of Rahu
Rahu in Uttaraphalguni

Badakstana signi..Shani Ketu
Marakstana signis...Kuja Shukra, Ravi Shukra Kuja
Shani aspects Ravi, Shani..badaka

Prashna Lagna sputa cusp depositions and its signification, conveys, She is not alive.

Let's move to subset of query

8th cusp in Dhanur in Purvaphalguni and in sub of Ketu
Ketu connection to badaka as well as badakstana...was Short lived
8th sub in watery sign and affliction ..death by drowning or swallowed toxic watery element
8th sub in 10th..Suffocation

..Short Longevity, Shani or Ketu or Rahu or Kuja Guru needs a connection on the deceased natal chart

...contd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 06 Sep 2015

.....Contd

Her Birth date and year can be

11th Feb 1987
11th Feb 1989
28th Feb 1987
O.K, now time has come to for me to arrive at Deceased Birth details.

AS I SAID EARLIER IN MY PREVIOUS POST, I WILL KEEP ETHICS AND SANCTITY OF ASTROLOGY OF DECEASED CHART, THEREFORE, I WOULD DISCUSS THROUGH LAGNA SPUTA CUSP, MARAKA, BADAKASTANA, CUSPS AND SIGNIS, HER 10TH CUSP, HER TRANSIT ON 24TH APRIL 2012, HER MOM'S LAGNA SPUTA CUSP, HER 7TH CUSP DEPOSITIONS, AND THEREBY MULTIPLE PARTNERS, HER URGE OF SEXUAL SATISFACTION,

FINALLY, DID SHE MURDER WITH ACCOMPLICEES HER DAUGHTER ON 24TH APR, 2012

LETS RESTORE SANCTITY OF DECEASED BYNOT SAYING DOSHAS ETC, ONLY SAGES, OUR ANCESTORS GOD-FEARING RISHIS, HAVE CAPACITY TO TELL DOSHAS ETC. WE ARE HUMANBEINGS, WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS AND LOGICS.

Let me begin, as I always and we K.P. followers do, Today when the urge in casting deceased natal chart, in the Heaven's map, today is Friday, Shukra ( Shukra is vakri and in rapt conjunction with Kuja), Lagna was transiting in Thula in Swati and in sub of Guru, Rahu in Virgo, Ketu in Guru's sign and Budha aspects Ketu,
Chandra was transiting in Kritika in Shukra's sign and Shani aspects Chandra.

Lagna can fall in... Swati or Satbhista or Ardra or Punarvasu first part in Gemini or Visakam or Puratati or Bharani or Purvaphalguni or Purvashada. That day Kuja was aspecting rising lagna, Either Kuja was in Lagna bhava or Kuja connection with lagna lord or aspect with Lagna in natal chart. The day was yesterday

Similarly, Chandra was aspect by Shani, either in natal chart connection of Shani or Chandra in natal chart, through aspect or sub relationship

Her natal chart falls in Thula in Swati in sub of Budha, Her janma nk was Bharani, ( Balance dasa at birth of Shukra apprx 19 1/2 yrs)

Budha was deposited in Purvashada nk, Ravi was her Badaka lord
her 6th and 7th cusp fell on Mesha, her 7th cusp was in Bharani in sub of Ravi
Guru in Rishabham but was in 7th or Mesha bhava
Kuja and Chandra was in 6th Bhava

Her 2nd cusp in Vrischika

maraka significators...Shani Ravi Kuja, Guru, ...Badakakastana significators
Only Sign 11th lord Ravi and Ketu in Simha
...Ketu, Budha, Guru

Longevity was short as Lagna sputa cusp connected to Maraka and Badaka

8th cusp falls in Rishabham in Mrigasirsam in sub of Rahu
(Ketu in Badakstana)
Rahu in Kumbha ( in 4th bhava)
(Rahu got the company of Ravi, Rahu will give the result of conjoining first)

Above significators... Shani Ravi Guru Ketu Budha ( Rahu represented Shani in her natal chart)

Her 8th cusp sub-lord fell on 4th cusp ( her mother's bhava), in Makara in Dhanista in sub of Shani
Ravi and Rahu are occupied in 4th bhava
8th cusp sub Rahu ( 8th cusp fell on Rishabham, Shows Throat, neck etc in normal zodiac)
Rahu in 4th i.e Kumbha... Shows poisoned.. Toxication took place during her departure

Lets see her features
lagna sputa cusp sub deposited in Makara but in Dhanur bhava, further its deposition in Makara
... Short to medium height
....Very diligent mind
....Determined in approach

Her relation with her fiancee, ... 7th cusp in Mesha in sub of Budha, Budha in Uttarashada
Her natal chart didn't had Ravi as Bhava lordship only Ravi was sign lord in natal chart
Her 10th cusp comprises of signs Karkata and Simha, extending till Virgo about appx a degree
Ketu was lording in Simha, represented Ravi
Ketu deposited in sub of Shukra

Her final desire of getting married, 11th cusp in Uttara phalguni in sub of Guru
But Ravi was also a co-sign lord of 10th cusp

News reports talks about her younger brother ;

3rd cusp falls in Dual sign in sub of Ketu
Ketu in own star
Lets see Sign lord, Ravi
Ravi been aspected by Dual sign lord from Rishabham in Nirayana Rasi
Further Ravi conjoined with Ravi in 4th bhava, Rahu represents Shani, Shani in Dhanur, common sign
....She had plurality of coborns

She was Poisoned and strangulated ( 8th cusp in Rishabham), Her marriage promised, but Ravi, 7th cusp co sign lord of her mother, also badaka lord prevented that.

Her mother's cusp falls inMakara in Dhanista in sub of Shani
Shani in Purvashada, Shukra was Shenna's lagna lord

Her 7th cusp in Karkata in Aslesha nk in sub of Shani
Shani in Dhanur sign ( Dual sign), But in Vrischika bhava
Shani in Purvashada, Shukra in Dhanur bhava
Therefore her marriages happened earlier, seperations took place
Lets see her 2nd cusp in Meena in sub of Rahu
Her 7th cusp extends from Karkata till a degree apprx of Virgo
Rahu is with Ravi in her lagna bhavas, above
Her pleasurable pursuit been afflicted by Guru and Ravi, it shows she had intimated relationships with Govt or higher-ups,Fiancial persons or law makers, or teachers etc .....Multiple partners and life partners/

From above, Sheena, was allegedly poisoned, strangulated during her Ravi Dasa, Shani Bhukti, Guru antara period, her 6th bhava ( falls in Mesha),shows her enemies she had fought, was Shukra Ravi Kuja, her 12th significators Shani Kuja, Chandra

On that day, 24th Apr 2012, her natal lagna was apprx (7 -8 p.m) at 7 p.m, transited in Movaable in Shukra sign ( Communication, Karaka for vehicle), movable, in Visakam nk ( her mother's 2nd lord) in sub of Shukra( Sheena's lagna lord and eight lord, her Mom's Fifth bhava lord), Shani transited 12th to transiting lagna
Marka lord got into badakstana on that day, that day was Tuesday, aspected Rahu in the transiting lagna bhava, That day Rahu was in Shani star,Sheena's, That day Ravi and Guru aspected her natal lagna, and that day her natal lagna was in 8th in Rohini nk, with Ketu in 8th
In her natal chart, the above were connected to Maraka nd Badaka significators

MAY HER SOUL RIP, LET THE LAW TAKE COURSE OF ACTION ON THE PERPETRATORS OF THE YOUNG LASS'S DECEASED SOUL.

Kuja, Shukra, Rahu, Guru, Ketu, Budha, Ravi, Shani.... Except Chandra, all are ruling planets

Therefore lagna of Deceased so also Chandra Lagna cannot come for Deceased chart, therefore Punarvasu, Pushya, Aslesha, ruled out as Janma nk for Decaesed

Rahu and Ketu doesn't have lordships of houses, they will be agents, viz Budha and Guru resply

Today Shukra and Kuja are in rapt conjunction, joint results, but Kuja predominantly prevails, unless Deceased chart had Shukra in vakri state during her birth

ravinderccmb

Post by ravinderccmb » 07 Sep 2015

Chart was made using the seed 123. can you please provide the details of time and place of errecting the chart. also what was the question , which you wanted to use this chart.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 07 Sep 2015

Regarding your second query.. question.. You had ignored yourself to read the full content of my posts.
Regarding Prashna details, again the same, you again ignored yourself, I had mentioned the Celestial Map, longitudes of Ruling planets.

Are you trying to understand through Traditional vis a vis K.P..... please don't do that. It will not work.

At the time of analyzing K.P.Prashna chart at that that sub moment, it will agree with that time period as per Celestial map. Now that will not work.

Can you rewind your Last week elapsed time to tomorrow? Never

Similarly, a Prashna created by an analyst will work for that particular sub time only, afterwards it is a Dead Prashna chart, no use, one time use only.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Sep 2015

Lex wrote:Contd

Before going into BTR, lots of trash of birth date and year been provided of Media reports, in fact they are also challenging on the data

Is she alive or Deceased, if not alive how the longevity ended? let's establish these, through K.P.PRASHNA , number selected from a management book, 123.

Today is Wednesday, Budha, in the Celestial map, lagna was rising to my East , in Simha in Magham in sub of Rahu, Ravi and Guru . Chandra transiting in Mesha in Ashwini nk in sub of Ketu
Budha conjunct with Rahu
Kuja conjunction with vakri Shukra, Shukra omitted

Let's analyze Prashna chart
Prashna no 123, of K.P., falls in Virgo, , I do not know her.

Hence , let's look at Rishabham cusp in Kuja's star and in sub of Rahu
Rahu in Uttaraphalguni

Badakstana signi..Shani Ketu
Marakstana signis...Kuja Shukra, Ravi Shukra Kuja
Shani aspects Ravi, Shani..badaka

Prashna Lagna sputa cusp depositions and its signification, conveys, She is not alive.

Let's move to subset of query

8th cusp in Dhanur in Purvaphalguni and in sub of Ketu
Ketu connection to badaka as well as badakstana...was Short lived
8th sub in watery sign and affliction ..death by drowning or swallowed toxic watery element
8th sub in 10th..Suffocation

..Short Longevity, Shani or Ketu or Rahu or Kuja Guru needs a connection on the deceased natal chart

...contd
Last week, Forensic investigation, through DNA analysis confirmed, the body exhumed by Investigators was Sheena Bora's one.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 21 Nov 2015

Lex wrote:.....Contd

Longevity was short as Lagna sputa cusp connected to Maraka and Badaka

8th cusp falls in Rishabham in Mrigasirsam in sub of Rahu
(Ketu in Badakstana)
Rahu in Kumbha ( in 4th bhava)
(Rahu got the company of Ravi, Rahu will give the result of conjoining first)

Above significators... Shani Ravi Guru Ketu Budha ( Rahu represented Shani in her natal chart)

Her 8th cusp sub-lord fell on 4th cusp ( her mother's bhava), in Makara in Dhanista in sub of Shani
Ravi and Rahu are occupied in 4th bhava
8th cusp sub Rahu ( 8th cusp fell on Rishabham, Shows Throat, neck etc in normal zodiac)
Rahu in 4th i.e Kumbha... Shows poisoned.. Toxication took place during her departure

Lets see her features
lagna sputa cusp sub deposited in Makara but in Dhanur bhava, further its deposition in Makara
... Short to medium height
....Very diligent mind
....Determined in approach

MAY HER SOUL RIP, LET THE LAW TAKE COURSE OF ACTION ON THE PERPETRATORS OF THE YOUNG LASS'S DECEASED SOUL.

CBI on-course investigation on Sheena's alleged muder.