Right Time to Invest in Property?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
adi_astro
Contributor
Contributor

Right Time to Invest in Property?

Post by adi_astro » 12 Apr 2016

Dear Learned Members,

I am thinking to invest in property(flat) but am not sure whether this is the right time to do so. Although I am very late in doing so as compared to my peers but am not in a hurry. I don't want to take loan and repent later! :)

Do you see favourable time in 2016 or 2017? Your advice and inputs are appreciated.

Details:
DOB-02-Aug-1984
TOB- 20:00(8PM)
POB:Longitude:79e57, Latitude:23n10

Planet Placements:
Ascendant: Aquarius
Rahu-4H
SU,VE-6H
ME-7H
MO-8H
MA,SA-9H
KETU-10H
JU-11H

Rashi:Kanya

Regards,
AA

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Right Time to Invest in Property?

Post by Dr Neeraj » 17 Apr 2016

Dear AA
Yes its right time for you to buy property.
From May 25th 2016 to Oct 18th 2016, your dasha will be Jup-Ven-Rahu
Ven is 4L and Rahu is posited in 4H and there are gud chances that you'll invest in property in this time period.
God bless you
Neeraj

adi_astro
Contributor
Contributor

Post by adi_astro » 17 Apr 2016

Dear Dr. Neeraj,

Thanks a lot for your insights! :) Do you see any challenges etc related to property investment?

I am a little tensed because things have not been going that great per se: married life screwed, career stand still.... that's why needed to check before taking plunge. Thanks for showing ray of hope. :)

God Bless!

Rgds

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » 17 Apr 2016

I feel after July 2017 Saturn from Scorpio will aspect your 4H and Jupiter from Kanya will bless the 4H. Venus[4L] and Mercury [5L] are under Nk exchange . Dasha will be Jupiter -Venus-Mercury from 29th July 2017. So next year after July will be the good time.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Apr 2016

Hi
Your time of birth correct?
Otherwise, please select A number between 1 and 249 and post
I will see through K.P.System of astrology

adi_astro
Contributor
Contributor

Post by adi_astro » 19 Apr 2016

Hello Anuradhaji,

Thanks a lot for your inputs. Just want to know whether it should happen smoothly? i.e. my current affairs-screwed married life etc. won't pose any hindrance/obstacle to it? I myself don't know what will happen on that front 1 year from now!

Appreciate your advice.

Rgds.

adi_astro
Contributor
Contributor

Post by adi_astro » 19 Apr 2016

Hello Lex ji,

So far my understanding goes,yes my time of birth is correct as it has been used for all purposes till now. I choose number 2. Appreciate your advice.

Rgds.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 20 Apr 2016

Hi,

Thanks for Choosing K.P.Prashna number 2

Today is Wednesday, Budha, at the time of Populating your K.P.Prashna chart, at the latitude I was in, in the Heaven's map, lagna was rising in Thula, Shukra and depositions in Swati nk and in sub Budha ( today Ravi and Budha aspects rising lagna, and Rahu represents Shukra, Ravi, Guru and Shani), and Chandra today transiting in Virgo, Budha and in Hastam nk

The divine planets which will guide me for your query related to Investment in Property are.. Chandra, Shukra, Budha, Rahu.

12th bhava... shows investment
4th cusp/Bhava shows... Property, Education, mother etc
11th.... fulfillment
6th... shows payment through Cheque or any forms of Legitimate transactions
2nd shows... your internal and material legitimate assets

Lets see your mind at the time of query
Chandra in Sixth ( 5th cusp lord) in own nk and in sub of Budha, and Budha in Bharani nk
Your query... investment related to Property, main karaka for Property is Kuja
your affinity or your liking in 6th Budha bhava ( to pay) ( aspected by Shukra, 2nd, 3rd and 7th cusp lord from 12th) , Budha is 4th cusp lord in lagna bhava which furrher connected to 122th
.....Your query related to Investment justified

Now we will see, will you invest in Property ?
4t cusp falls in Budha's sign in Punarvasu nk and in sub of Budha, and Budha in Shukra's star
Budha today not in Vakri, so does Shukra....
You will invest and you will go for investment

But what you will invest
Budha is not a main property karaka, Kuja is main Property karaka but Budha denotes education and Budha in Movable sign and it signifies common sign, fixed sign as well as Movable sign.... Your investment may be also connected to Movable Vehicle or parking slot for vehicle( land) related payment, apart from Education( you are only 32 years)

Therefore you will not invest in property like land or building ( Bhoomi karaka is Kuja)

When will you invest your money in the above said matters , but not related to flats/lands etc
4.... Shukra, Shani, Budha
6....Chandra, Rahu, Ravi
12... Guru, Budha,Ravi, Rahu, Kuja, Shani
11.. Kuja Shani
Shukra, Chandra, Rahu..... ( Rahu represents Shukra, Guru, Ravi, Shani and Rahu deposited in sub of Budha)

Today Chandra in Hastam, when Chandra transits in Aslesha nk, with conjoined by Rahu... so Rahu has to go to Chandra bhava, today Rahu in Ravi Bhava, and Kuja has to join ( Kuja is your lagna lord in Prashna chart).. that will happen in August 2017

You will do investment only in year 2017, August month ( post Independence day of Bharat Mata ki Jai)

All the Best

adi_astro
Contributor
Contributor

Post by adi_astro » 20 Apr 2016

Dear Lex ji,

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs :D I am more interested in purchasing land/flat, and let the divine decide what''s the best!

Can you also advise whether there is a inherited property in my luck? My uncle has captured the property of my grandfather, which of course has my legitimate share as well.

Appreciate your advice.

Rgds.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 21 Apr 2016

Prashna query was only related to investment and Property, Prashna chart cannot be used for multiple queries

adi_astro
Contributor
Contributor

Post by adi_astro » 21 Apr 2016

Hello Lex ji,

Thanks again. Will it be possible for me to ask another query by chosing a number? Please advise.

Rgds.