7th Lord debilitated in Navamsa

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: 7th Lord debilitated in Navamsa

Post by Sujit » 07 Mar 2012

Navamsa is the most important divisional chart. Any weakness here will weaken the planet and would give poor results.
Regards
Sujit

1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

Shrikanth
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shrikanth » 07 Mar 2012

Dear isla,

A Planet debilitated in Navamsa can cause some weakness, unfortunate events, losses during its subperiod in the matters surrounding the house where the lord is debilitated. In this case its the 5th.

On the flip side - I'd also say that when Jupiter is debilitated if Saturn (owning Capricorn) is well placed in Navamsa it can balance out the negativities of the debilitated planet.

Hope this helps
Shrikanth

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 07 Mar 2012

it would really help if you provide birth details. thnks.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 17 Mar 2012

Marital life:

- lagna Gemini. LL placed in neutral 7th house and aspecting Lagna.
- Sun in 7th house with Mercury forming Budha-aditya yoga.
- Ju placed inimically 5th house. Ju is debilitated in navamsa, 7H is rendered weak and does not receive neechbhanga. Its dispositor in navamsa is well-placed hence may provide some relief.
- 7L placed in 5H, indicates love marriage.
- Karaka for marriage goes to 8th house (house of death, accident, and divorce). On a side note, Makara-Shukra gives a excellent bone structure to the native.
- Sun in 7H is not a desirable placement causes early abandonment of spouse.
- Ra/Ke on 1/7 axis causes marital problem.
- Mars is strong and aspects 7th house.

All in all delay in marriage is possible. Problems in marital life is indicated.

Current dasha (Ve-Ju) supports marriage. (Venus is karaka for marriage and Ju is 7L).

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 18 Mar 2012

Dear isla:

I am unable to map chart with co-ords and I read it as Central England (my mistake) so I took England as a reference. It usually best to give the name of the place of the birth.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 18 Mar 2012

Marital life:

- lagna Taurus. LL well-placed in friendly house of Saturn (9th house capricorn). Venus is again placed in own house Taurus (9th house) in navamsa. Native is extremely fortunate and blessed with an excellent bone structure (makara shukra). Makara shukra also gives a tall, slim and beautiful structure.

- 7L Mars placed in 5H, Virgo, indicates love marriage. Mars is inimical in Virgo as it is placed in enemy house of Mercury. In navamsa, 7L Mars is not debilitated, it is well-placed in own house Aries.

- Saturn is vargottam and placed in friendly house of Virgo but is conjunct with enemy Mars. Saturn aspects 7th house, indicates delay in marriage.

- Sun in 8th house with Mercury forming Budha-aditya yoga. Conjunct with Ketu.

- Ju (indicates first husband) placed inimically in 6th house. Ju is debilitated in navamsa and does not receive neechbhanga. Its dispositor in navamsa is well-placed hence may provide some relief.

- Karaka for marriage, Shukra is LL and already explained.

- Ra/Ke on 2/8 axis causes marital problem.

- Mars is strong and aspects 8th house (house of mangalya and shows sustenance and effects of first marriage)

All in all delay in marriage is possible. Problems in marital life is indicated.

Current dasha (Ve-Ra) supports marriage. (Venus is karaka for marriage and Ra also gives marriage). Actually next both the dashas Ve-Ju and Ve-Sat will support marriage too.

Current transit,
- Native is undergoing Sade Satti and should take care.
- Ju will enter ascendant in mid-May 2012.
- Ra/Ke are passing over natal moon, ascendant, and venus in navamsa.
- Marriage is on cards.