SUN MAHADASHA KILLING ME!! PLS I REQ U ALL TO HAVE A LOOK

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kguha001
Contributor
Contributor

SUN MAHADASHA KILLING ME!! PLS I REQ U ALL TO HAVE A LOOK

Post by kguha001 » 11 Mar 2013

Dear All,

Since 2009 March running Sun MD.Life has been literally hell. Also running Bhramari yogini dasha period, will end in aug 27th this year.

Experienced upheavals like anything...20% of the time was good or better say moderate. Rest of the period , is marked with frequent change of residence, tiffs with boss,office politics,gradual decline of energy and confidence,leaving of job,higher studies abroad but no good jobs(currently in US),professional decline overall,high to extreme stress most of the time.Overall was not prepared for such a bitter phase of life..with 2 more year to drag on with this gifted period I guess I will have no energy left...However still pushing now to do MBA from Europe or India.With such a exciting phase I doubt I will have any luck with that too....On top of all this I need to get married within 1 yr from now....I dont understand with this kind of background what will my Moon MD will do after 2 yrs.More importantly whether I will have any enthu left till 2015 is highly doubted...

How worse will it get from now on till 2015 March?

DOB:1JULY1985
TIME:23:50
PLACE :CALCUTTA,INDIA

Regards
Last edited by kguha001 on 12 Mar 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Your face brings me death everyday,
And everyday I can't wait to die
Bury me now love,
Bury me now

kguha001
Contributor
Contributor

Re: SUN MAHADASHA

Post by kguha001 » 12 Mar 2013

Hi,

Can anyone help me out here?

Regards
Bury me now love,
Bury me now

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: SUN MAHADASHA KILLING ME!! PLS I REQ U ALL TO HAVE A LOO

Post by karthik1984 » 13 Mar 2013

You have to be patient as Sun is functional malefic for this Lagna . Moon Maha Dasha will steady your career and finances to a very good level.

Chant any Vishnu Mantra to get relief.

kguha001
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kguha001 » 13 Mar 2013

thanks for the reply.i remember you telling me to do that...but really i am soo down that i am even unable to do anything..i could have messaged you if i had you r contct since i am also experiencing some serious personal issues.i dont know what i have done to deserve this..just while typing this i am facing a new problem.So you can understand the agony,every day i go to sleep with new problems.
Bury me now love,
Bury me now

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 15 Mar 2013

I am not an astrologer and my intend is just to share my experience.

Your chart is having some similarities with my chart.

Mine is also like yours:

Mahadasha: Ketu-Venus-Sun-Moon-Mars-Rahu-Jupiter-Saturn-Mercury.

My year of birth is 1983 and Sun mahadasha 2008-2014. Since 2008 all the problem started. Every thing got changed and also i am in lot of agony. Hardly there is any energy to fight back. I was also very much surprised to see my own condition and which never was !!!! Now atleast I can understand that,in some astrological conditions this kind of bad situation really comes.

Absolutely no remedy I am able to find but "YES" started believing that it just happens in life. Only we have to wait.

I can understand what is going through in your life and you must be feeling always that this too also was written in my fate!!!

kguha001
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kguha001 » 15 Mar 2013

Dear Friend,

Its soo nice to connect with you....Your moon MD must take care of all pains...Its true there is no remedy...We hardly ever did anything in this life to deserve this kind of pain.I think the malefic effect of Sun is very very ruthless,it is like scorching you in intense pressure and uncertainty......but you know what, as Karthik has recommended here...Chanting / listening to Vishnu Mantra which I guess is the Sahasranama, will give you peace of mind and can even curb all the malefics....Surrender to lord Vishnu with all your vices and goodness..He will not turn you down..I am feeling the effect....it is hard to pull yourself up but you know, all is planned by god....Somewhere in Gita it is said..''Whatever is happening is happening for good,what ever will happen will happen for good''...So I stopped worring and let god take care..I'm just doing what is to be done....you have only one year left and if I am not wrong the last leg of this MD will prepare you for the next MD, so expect good results soon...When is your MD ending? In March14 also?
Bury me now love,
Bury me now

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 15 Mar 2013

I fully agree with you and thanks for sharing your thoughts with me.

Mine will be ending May-2014. I think Moon will bring me in normal state.

Sun mahadasha has shown me the complete reverse side of my life. Initially I used to think, is it really happening with my own life!!!! I was just surprised and not knowing that life can be like this also. Only thing is that, it prepared me to accept all the harsh truths of life.

I am sure you will be fine in 2015.

Thanks.

Shreya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shreya » 16 Mar 2013

I'm going through a terrible sun mahadasa as well. But, thanks to Ramanan Sir who told me to chant AdityaHrudayam everyday. Now, even in the face of certain tragedy, it is possible to stay firm.

drnature88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by drnature88 » 24 Apr 2013

Dear Friend,
I had same situation like you when I was under Sun Period , though the bitter result i got in last phase of mahadasha ... but it is gone now ... and Now in Moon mahadasha I am getting my Power back ...
I have also Venus in Libra ( Swagruhi as you )
So just let the Time pass ,,, It will heal you

and by the way , Your moon mahadasha may be more good as mars have Drashti on it creating laxmi yog ...
so don't worry , just be calm and wait till the Dasha gets completed

and though offically Dasha will get completed but Dasha Sandhi will still remain for one year ...
so the main change will slowly start to take place after sun mahadasha ... ( Sun's effect will be still there for one year even after completing mahadasha )

+ Your sun is with Mars creating Angarak yog , so Solution is only to be calm and just do your work :D
" The Best way to predict the Future is to create it " ~ Abraham Lincoln

drnature88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by drnature88 » 24 Apr 2013

SM1983 wrote:I am not an astrologer and my intend is just to share my experience.

Your chart is having some similarities with my chart.

Mine is also like yours:

Mahadasha: Ketu-Venus-Sun-Moon-Mars-Rahu-Jupiter-Saturn-Mercury.

My year of birth is 1983 and Sun mahadasha 2008-2014. Since 2008 all the problem started. Every thing got changed and also i am in lot of agony. Hardly there is any energy to fight back. I was also very much surprised to see my own condition and which never was !!!! Now atleast I can understand that,in some astrological conditions this kind of bad situation really comes.

Absolutely no remedy I am able to find but "YES" started believing that it just happens in life. Only we have to wait.

I can understand what is going through in your life and you must be feeling always that this too also was written in my fate!!!
Agree with you :)
" The Best way to predict the Future is to create it " ~ Abraham Lincoln

kguha001
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kguha001 » 24 Apr 2013

Hi drnature,

Yeah I have no option but just to sit and take the heat. I am moving like zombie now and have almost lost touch with family,friends and all.

I wished this period to come after 60-65 years of age...
Bury me now love,
Bury me now

kguha001
Contributor
Contributor

Btw the angarak yog is formed for Rahu Mars conjunction isn't it?
Bury me now love,
Bury me now

kguha001
Contributor
Contributor

About dasha sandhi....here is a good read from Barbara Pijan

http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Vimshot ... sandhi.htm
Bury me now love,
Bury me now

bob_astrologer

Post by bob_astrologer » 24 Apr 2013

You will have to wait till Moon Mahadasha for better times. You are running dusthana Lord MD, so expect struggles. Keep yourself occupied in somehow or the other.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 24 Apr 2013

Good to see so many replies in this post.

Believe me, before reading Mr. Guha's post first time on 15 March 2013, I was really surprised with my life. Now today after reading so many posts in this heading, i actually understood " In life this also happens or life can be so much different also" due to only astral matters.

Often I see many people don't believe in astrology and complains about their bad or worst life. So learning is that we should not just ignore astral matters.

fluid2finance
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by fluid2finance » 28 Apr 2013

Sun dasha will give troubles leading to a moon which is 5th lord and some face value comforts will be there initially

moon in ketus star with ketu highly negative in 8th with enmical shani and ketu close to most effective point of 8th. moons depositor jupiter is falling but retro meaning sudden changes in events during dasha which chime with sudden nature of ketu as the star lord

moon also 6/8 to own house

moon has no direction at all in 10th house too

sadhe satti runs from 2014 onwards for 7 plus years with saturn a functional malefic from both lagna and moon sign and placed in 8th with enmical ketu

moons dasha can be twice as harsh as sun overall. keep mind calm and meditate daily...good luck!

[quote="kguha001"]Dear All,

Since 2009 March running Sun MD.Life has been literally hell. Also running Bhramari yogini dasha period, will end in aug 27th this year.

Experienced upheavals like anything...20% of the time was good or better say moderate. Rest of the period , is marked with frequent change of residence, tiffs with boss,office politics,gradual decline of energy and confidence,leaving of job,higher studies abroad but no good jobs(currently in US),professional decline overall,high to extreme stress most of the time.Overall was not prepared for such a bitter phase of life..with 2 more year to drag on with this gifted period I guess I will have no energy left...However still pushing now to do MBA from Europe or India.With such a exciting phase I doubt I will have any luck with that too....On top of all this I need to get married within 1 yr from now....I dont understand with this kind of background what will my Moon MD will do after 2 yrs.More importantly whether I will have any enthu left till 2015 is highly doubted...

How worse will it get from now on till 2015 March?

DOB:1JULY1985
TIME:23:50
PLACE :CALCUTTA,INDIA

Regards[/quote]

kguha001
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kguha001 » 28 Apr 2013

I am taking your prediction with a pinch of salt.
Bury me now love,
Bury me now

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 28 Apr 2013

Kguha001,
Moon has paksha bala and is is benefic, it will be definitely better than Sun MD

kguha001
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kguha001 » 29 Apr 2013

thanks karthik
Bury me now love,
Bury me now

kguha001
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kguha001 » 11 Feb 2015

Hi All,

I am again posting on this thread after a long time. Life moved on quite a bit since my last post here. I got a job in July 2013 and did pretty good. Until this Jan 19th 2015 I was told to go on a unpaid leave as there was no more work for me. The projects in my area of work dried up. So naturally I panicked and with my H1B visa still to be approved it was brutal.

I contacted Anuradha ji, in fact I was always in touch with her since I found her here. Anyways she was the one who predicted with bang on accuracy that I will get job in July 2013 . (I joined the comp in 8th July got offer around 1st July)

http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 19&t=21875

SHE DID IT AGAIN THIS TIME. This was a part of our PM .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:35 pm
by anuradha

Things will start improving from 9th feb and good time from 2nd March.

Re: SUDDEN JOB LOSS

Sent: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:30 pm
by kguha001

may be but sudden to me

Sent: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:28 pm
by anuradha

its NOT SUDDEN, DECISION WAS TAKEN AFTER 19TH DECEMBER.

Sent: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:24 pm
by kguha001

7 other guys who recently joined the California office.

1 july 1985
23:52
kolkata

Sent: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:19 pm
by anuradha

pl send the birth details . how many got the same treatment?

SUDDEN JOB LOSS

Sent: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:39 pm
by kguha001

Hi Mam,

I just came from office meeting. I got the news that my service was no longer needed in my workplace as of now. They said that they are out of projects and will call me when market picks up. So I am not terminated but in an unpaid leave.

2015 sure is great for me.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can not thank her enough. Its all by the grace of Hanuman ji. She told me to recite HC 7 times daily. And boy o boy .....

I felt like I need to post this as I didnt open any separate thread for this and you all should get to know how bang on her predictions are. She is also a great human being. :) ...My loads of love and respects.
/\
_\ /_

Kguha001
Bury me now love,
Bury me now

kguha001
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kguha001 » 06 Mar 2015

Hi All,

Just wanted to share with you all my update in this journey . I am now entering my Moon MD and life is slowly turning to be calmer and more fruitful even with bad transit going on. I guess I am in early part of sade satti also. Anyways got all old problems solved as of today. Got back all the huge chunk of money lent to ppls . Quit smoking. Starting to workout and loose weight. Hope life gives me a bit of rest now after a harrowing 6 year pain.
Bury me now love,
Bury me now

Meghraj

Post by Meghraj » 28 Apr 2015

hello all
i am also running through sun mahadasha having problem in job not getting a govt job i doing my masters. As sun mahadasha and ketu antar dasha was going i met with a severe accident this ketu antardasha is getting over in june 2015 Last antar dasha is of venus from june 2015,
my que is will i get settled in upcoming months or will have to continue with same pain
details : 24/01/1989
06:40 PM indore madhya pradesh india
karka lagna kundli with sun + Mercury in 7 House , moon + Ketu In 2 house , shani + Shukra in 6 House , rahu in 8 house , mangal in 10 And Jupiter in 11 House
please please help . . .

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 28 Apr 2015

meghraj, Moon is severely eclipsed by Ketu............You have to do remedies for it...

Yogakaraka Mars is helping you survive .....

Do you have any mental illness ??

Meghraj

Post by Meghraj » 28 Apr 2015

Thanks karthik sir,
for ur precious reply
i am keeping my mind calm but not up to the mark sometimes i think to much
presently my tension is highly for my job will 2015 Will lead me to a suitable position or i have to wait for moon mahadasha

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 28 Apr 2015

venus antar dasha might help you in career.