Marriage - Matching Charts

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Marriage - Matching Charts

Post by lovacrs » 12 Jun 2015

A few of you have requested me to create a ready reckoner for use in matching charts. The following link enables you to view a ready reckoner in spreadsheet format. I hope you will find useful.

Request learned members to point out errors if any, to help me rectify and also help those who may be planning to use it.

http://1drv.ms/1GjdaNw

CRS

CRS

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage - Matching Charts

Post by elipsis » 12 Jun 2015

All these points are averaged in the Guna Matching Chart which gives your a single number (for convinience). Both are unreliable though.

Link: http://www.astrojyoti.com/wp-content/up ... oota22.jpg
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 12 Jun 2015

Yes, this is not an alternative to consulting a good astrologer! Nakshatras alone will not suffice for a comprehensive analysis.

As you pointed out good many websites give you a free matching report. The spreadsheet perhaps is a little more handy in terms of ability to filter etc. Also I have included additional criteria like Stree Deergha, Mahendra, Rajju, Stree Purva, Eka Nakshatra.Eka Rasi.
CRS

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 12 Jun 2015

Yes it is helpful in dissecting individual aspects of the charts. I used to do that with Rajju sometime ago.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

jelly29
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jelly29 » 13 Jun 2015

What is the birth star in my case ?
30 jun 1984 f 20 :25 dibrugarh
Is it pushya or shravana ?

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 13 Jun 2015

jelly29 wrote:What is the birth star in my case ?
30 jun 1984 f 20 :25 dibrugarh
Is it pushya or shravana ?
Birth Star (where Moon is placed - Janma Rasi) is Pushya.
Sravana is the star where your Ascendant (anma Lagna) is placed.
CRS

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 14 Jun 2015

Given that marriage as a sociological phenomenon-procedure has changed drastically, globally, perhaps jyotishis should embrace reality and 'retrain' their sights and *visions*?
Rohiniranjan
Dimensions (blog on wordpress)

jelly29
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jelly29 » 14 Jun 2015

Ok yes ...going by this me and my husband we get 18 points ..my birth star is pushya and his is uttarbhadra for pisces .
We dont match very well though in a love marriage things even though can get haywire at times still they
back ..i guess this kind of serves as a guideline ..it shows the matching potential of the birth stars

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 15 Jun 2015

Crystalpages wrote:Given that marriage as a sociological phenomenon-procedure has changed drastically, globally, perhaps jyotishis should embrace reality and 'retrain' their sights and *visions*?
I agree. But need for change is easier achieved than conceiving it and implementing it. :D
CRS

Anmohiey

Post by Anmohiey » 05 Sep 2015

OHM GUM GANAPATHAYE NAMAH

The Prashna Marg details 9 types of marriages, among them only type of marriages are recommonded for match making.

BPHS and JS both not talk about marriage match making or compatability. This has been taken to practise when 2 individuals not known priorely and wanted to go for marriage then the syste of match making is recommonded.

Now there are few sytems have been programmed and very effectively used also when unknown person want to verify their compatibality between each other.

Yes indeed, there have been much more has been injected to the campatibility checks other than just birth star and certainly helpful.

Love marriages need not be solemnised after varifying match making.

pranam
anmohiey.